JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Love your soppy post- although right now I feel as big as I did when I started even though I'm not!
I'm inspired by you! So now I will be soppy and say you've done amazingly and your will power is amazing... I'm definitely jel

:) loving the love ladies thank you. I've been the same weight since May now and it's sometimes discouraging BUT I'm much fitter and stronger and healthier now and that keeps me motivated. Plus it isn't like I'm ever 100% ;) this has to change now then as I need to get lots off before Christmas so I can fully enjoy the festive season! ;) xxxx

Awwww I love the soppy post too!!
You're so right! We might not all be shifting numbers on the scales all the time...but we care about ourselves and our health and each other...which is a lot more than most people can be grateful for right?!! :) sending uber amounts of love right back at you beautiful inspiring Jessy! :) xxxxx

Love your soppy post!
My goals have totally changed, I have to do this for my health now. I need to get to a healthy weight so if I need an operation I react well to the medication and anaesthetic. (Not hijacking your thread, just saying instead of how I used to pay to get into jeans, I'm fighting for my health) whatever our goals we all want to be healthy x

Awwww I love the soppy post too!! You're so right! We might not all be shifting numbers on the scales all the time...but we care about ourselves and our health and each other...which is a lot more than most people can be grateful for right?!! :) sending uber amounts of love right back at you beautiful inspiring Jessy! :) xxxxx

Exactly :) so much more. Loads of love to you too beautiful girl xxxx.

Love your soppy post! My goals have totally changed, I have to do this for my health now. I need to get to a healthy weight so if I need an operation I react well to the medication and anaesthetic. (Not hijacking your thread, just saying instead of how I used to pay to get into jeans, I'm fighting for my health) whatever our goals we all want to be healthy x

No not at all :) so good you're fighting for your health and I'm behind you 100% xxxx

Morning babes :)

Managed another 5k last night! Woop! Took an extra 2 mins but no big deal :) and did it in my trail shoes to prepare for Sat! Rubbed a tiny bit but should be fine :)

On plan again yest :) only naughty was sharing a healthy nakd bar and a cuppa last night

Eats today:
B - protein pancakes with almond nut butter (amaze) and banana
S - bloobs
L - Tuna salad: roasted chickpeas, tuna, mixed leaves, cherry toms, cucumber, red sweet pepper, mushrooms, red pepper homous, olives *drools*. Also meeting a friend for coffee at lunch :)
S - 10 almonds, nakd bar - cheeky berry (100kcal)
D - Going to James' mums so might not be 100% but shouldn't be too bad. Determined to resist any cakes etc :)

Rest day and hump day - happy days :) xxxx

Sounds yummmm! And I reckon you can get away with half a nakd bar and a cuppa for the naughties! ;) well done on the run!! Are you enjoying it more now?! What kind of event is it on sat?!
Sounding like you're in the zone my dear! Hope Diane cooks you a lovely dinner!! :) xxx

Sounds yummmm! And I reckon you can get away with half a nakd bar and a cuppa for the naughties! ;) well done on the run!! Are you enjoying it more now?! What kind of event is it on sat?! Sounding like you're in the zone my dear! Hope Diane cooks you a lovely dinner!! :) xxx

Thank you :) and yes I am! Finding it therapeutic :)

It's an 8k obstacle mud race in the Peak District! Loads of hills ravines mud and obstacles :D gonna be so tough but getting excited! All of my new under armour gear arrives with Dianne today - exciting!

xxxx

Your food sounds like a nutrition advert! Diane needs to throw you off course a bit! Your just freakishly on it! Haha! I jest! You're doing amazing! Well done on the race too! Smashing it with your training! Have a lovely evening xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! Tash Dianne is cooking pork stirfry so on plan ;) whether there will be noodles we will see! Probably not though!

And coffee is cancelled so no naughty coffee for me ;)

I just need to get to target then I can chill a bit :p Having a takeaway Sat night though! xxxx

Nice afternoon cuppa and a nakd bar :) Now the countdown until dinner haha - feel like i'm constantly counting down until I can next eat :p xxxx

Morning ladies - happy Friday Eve! Woop!

Last night was nice seeing Dianne and her pork stirfry (no noodles) was super yum. We decided to watch bake off with her and so I had a gold bar and cuppa - yummy :).

Eats for today:
B - Protein shake with milk, Protein crepe with almond butter and a banana
L - Salad! Feta, carrot, celery, mixed leaves, tomatoes, mushrooms, sweet red pepper, with EV olive oil and black pepper dressing

image-3832335143.jpg

S - Almonds, Nakd bar (choc orange - my fave!)
BOOTCAMP and post-protein shake with dark choc almond milk
D - Chicken with corn on the cob and some other veggies
S - Melon

xxxx

What a perfect sounding evening!! :)
Lunch looks delicious! I'm just sat here wondering what on earth to have myself as I'm working from home today! :)

I'm gutted Martha went in the bake off, but I guess she really was the worst yesterday!

Enjoy the nakd...cocoa orange is my fav too! Xxxx

What a perfect sounding evening!! :) Lunch looks delicious! I'm just sat here wondering what on earth to have myself as I'm working from home today! :) I'm gutted Martha went in the bake off, but I guess she really was the worst yesterday! Enjoy the nakd...cocoa orange is my fav too! Xxxx

Oh no! I read that before I realised what you were saying!!! I haven't seen it yet!!!!! Xxx

Back