JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oh lunch looks mega tasty - want to swap for a summer berries meal bar haha.... no ok then!! :)

Have a great day hun xx

Haha i think i would be starving :p You too honey :) xxxx

What a perfect sounding evening!! :)
Lunch looks delicious! I'm just sat here wondering what on earth to have myself as I'm working from home today! :)

I'm gutted Martha went in the bake off, but I guess she really was the worst yesterday!

Enjoy the nakd...cocoa orange is my fav too! Xxxx

It was nice :)

Ooh what are your options?

Yeah she was - i'm gutted too!

xxxx

Loving the soppy post Mrs!

How was the pork stirfry? And what takeaway are you planning?

Well done on another 5k! You're going to smash it on Saturday xxx

It is true!

It was yummy :) INDIAN nomanomanom

I hope so - getting excited now!

xxxx

Oh no!! I'm so sorry!! I hate ppl like me!! Ignore ignore ignore! That post is a figment of your imagination! :) xxxx

Haha oh Ging! Sooo funny! xxxx

I missed it too!! But I don't mind finding out who left anyway - I don't mind if people tell me spoilers.

I'm gutted about her, I was gunning for her! She was a fab baker for such an incredibly young age - I couldn't get my head around it!
Lots of people I know weren't a massive fan of her but I think it's all just jealousy! x

I missed it too!! But I don't mind finding out who left anyway - I don't mind if people tell me spoilers. I'm gutted about her, I was gunning for her! She was a fab baker for such an incredibly young age - I couldn't get my head around it! Lots of people I know weren't a massive fan of her but I think it's all just jealousy! x

Agreed! She was much better than the young baker last year. I found Ruby so whiney! xx

Hey jess hope you are well. I also found out on this thread who went before I watched it too. We need spoiler alerts lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe I'm good thanks Hun are you?

And yeah haha was gonna happen at some point! At least it was a week where it was obvious very early on!

xxxx

Morning ladies :)

In a bit of a fettle this morning because James forgot his sponsership form but it isn't his fault and I know I'm just being a grump. I'm so tired.

Sneaky hop on scales and only -lb so far which is annoying as it's always -lb by Friday then back up Monday :/ but determined it won't be back up Monday! Slightly discouraging though as I have been so so good.

On a positive note (sorry about the moan) I had a really good bootcamp last night. There were 3 circuit with 4 exercises in each which you had to do 3 times. I started on the military press and smashed out reps using a 20kg bar then used the 7kg for the bicep curls (same as James)! - everyone was like 'what have you eaten today?!' Haha but I just felt strong :) then I managed to do get ups for the first time ever so super proud of that too! And PT missed it all as she joined in! It was good seeing her join in though :) Lower back aching this morning as there was some tough core exercises but totally worth it.

AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! :D

Eats for today are a bit unorganised as we were tired and no pancake mix left or salad.
B - Protein shake and banana
L - Subway salad
S - Almonds, nakd bar
Potentially working on enrolment and got my appraisal today so it's going to be a busy one!

Anyone got any nice weekend plans? xxxx

Check you out at boot camp, thats amazing!! I managed 5kg for biceps at pump the other night and was proud of myself - not so much anymore haha!! xx

Check you out at boot camp, thats amazing!! I managed 5kg for biceps at pump the other night and was proud of myself - not so much anymore haha!! xx

You should be proud! 5k is great! Mine were only 2k more and i've been doing them for aaaaaages xxxx

Awww Jess, sorry to hear you're not feeling your usual happy chirpy self this morning - hang in there, the weekend is within reach!!!

If you were doing some majorly heavy lifting compared to what you were used to and you have a good weekend planned food wise, you could try upping your water intake as it's probably just water retention from the exercise? I bet the scales will play ball on Mon!

I am also disorganised today food-wise and it's thrown me off. I hate not knowing where I'm going or what I'm doing!! The last minute theatre tickets threw me off! Luckily I've managed to stay on plan though but it would have been sooooo much easier to have made some naughty choices.

My willpower has been tested today! xx

Well done on the workout love! You're doing so well. I'm seriously considering going back to bootcamp for December and January to get my legs nice and strong again before boarding in February. I know I'll hate it but I'll love the results!!!

Sorry to hear you're in a grumpy mood. It's the weekend soon though so that will cheer you up. And you have a super fun day planned for tomorrow!!xxxx

Awww Jess, sorry to hear you're not feeling your usual happy chirpy self this morning - hang in there, the weekend is within reach!!!

If you were doing some majorly heavy lifting compared to what you were used to and you have a good weekend planned food wise, you could try upping your water intake as it's probably just water retention from the exercise? I bet the scales will play ball on Mon!

I am also disorganised today food-wise and it's thrown me off. I hate not knowing where I'm going or what I'm doing!! The last minute theatre tickets threw me off! Luckily I've managed to stay on plan though but it would have been sooooo much easier to have made some naughty choices.

My willpower has been tested today! xx

Hi babe

Thank you :) I'm okay now, pretty good in fact! Think I'm just tired and also want to chill tonight but got tea and piano lesson to prep for then piano ... but as of 9pm I can chill :D

Yes good idea - i actually think i've been drinking less than usual and i should be having more so will up it, thanks babe

And i really hope so but having a cheat meal sat night so hope that doesn't ruin it! It shouldn't after the exercise!

Yeah it is so much easier to reach for naughties isn't it!? but I am determined! My friend bought in wispa biscuits today so I might have one for 4 syns but will see as might not have time with busy afternoon :) Keep at it c'mon willpower!

xxxxxxxx

Back