JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

What's the plan for the run tonight Jess? I'm getting itchy feet with no exercise last night or tonight. Feeling lazy!

It was a long film wasn't it? I think it's 2hr 25mins long. My poor little MF was so quiet after it, he was completely traumatised! Hahah! It's rare a film is as good as the book but I def think they nailed it this time xx

I really want to do 6km, building it up at a manageable rate :) I felt lazy last week with just my one run! So I totally get how you feel :)

Yeah really long! Aw bless him! Yes it was fab, really clever xxxx

Wow you doing well with the clean eating. It takes some preparation but you must be feeling great eating so healthy. :)

Thank you :) I'm kind of used to what I have now but I feel like I am just eating less lol but I do feel good :) xxxx

As you can see I didn't have my protein shake so have saved 5 syns and an extra 4 syns from any extra milk! Also had a spud for lunch Syn free :D

Really into this - love it

Btw exciting news: Church AND Venue Booked! Deposits paid! YAY :D xxxxxxxx

Wahooooo it's official now!!! :)

Just think, everytime you're struggling on a run or with bootcamp, now you can picture yourself in the church walking down the aisle and know that the pain is worth it for the pay off of how blooming fabulous you'll be looking in your dress!! :) xxxx

Wahooooo it's official now!!! :) Just think, everytime you're struggling on a run or with bootcamp, now you can picture yourself in the church walking down the aisle and know that the pain is worth it for the pay off of how blooming fabulous you'll be looking in your dress!! :) xxxx

Love you lady! Yes what perfect motivation! :) xxxx

Run is cancelled! It's absolutely chucking it down and some thunder and lightening before! :/ We are however going to the gym! Bit of running and a goods weight session is in order methinks! xxxx

As you can see I didn't have my protein shake so have saved 5 syns and an extra 4 syns from any extra milk! Also had a spud for lunch Syn free :D Really into this - love it Btw exciting news: Church AND Venue Booked! Deposits paid! YAY :D xxxxxxxx

Awesome news hun :) xx

As you can see I didn't have my protein shake so have saved 5 syns and an extra 4 syns from any extra milk! Also had a spud for lunch Syn free :D

Really into this - love it

Yay mega exciting! X

YAY! Now you have all the fun of picking the suppliers and the little touches that will make the day about the both of you. That reminds me, I need to send the next payment to our venue.

Now that's dedication! I'd have taken the rain as a sign I should have a rest....but you're straight on into the gym instead! Good work! Xxxx

It was tempting but I am so glad I went :) xxxx

Eek thank you lovelies :) It is all very exciting!

Well, as i have edited my post from yesterday you will be able to see, I was super well behaved and got my syns down to 7 for the day! Then I started * week and there was a slice of chocolate cake my grandma had made me and I really wanted it, so I had a slice - 20 syns is what I have calculated it at :/ BUT it was worth it and I hated the idea of wasting it anyway when she had baked it for me coming last weekend. Going to have to be super good Fri/Sat now but I am sure I can manage :)

Syns currently at 66/105

Eats for today:
B - Banana (SF) 2 Baked bacon and egg cups (F) Sausage (7.5) Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (SF)
L - Paella from yesterday (2) Coffee with a friend (50ml/250ml HExA)
S - 10 almonds (1/2 HExB) Blackberries & Blueberries (SF)
BOOTCAMP! Post-bootcamp protein shake (5) with dark chocolate almond milk (200/250ml HExA)
D - Chicken thigh and asparagus and mushroom bake, served with extra veggies (F & SF) Oil 1/2 HExB
S - Melon! (SF)

Today's syns: 14.5
Weekly total: 80.5/105 (24.5 remaining for 3 days!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eek thank you lovelies :) It is all very exciting! Well, as i have edited my post from yesterday you will be able to see, I was super well behaved and got my syns down to 7 for the day! Then I started * week and there was a slice of chocolate cake my grandma had made me and I really wanted it, so I had a slice - 20 syns is what I have calculated it at :/ BUT it was worth it and I hated the idea of wasting it anyway when she had baked it for me coming last weekend. Going to have to be super good Fri/Sat now but I am sure I can manage :) Syns currently at 66/105 Eats for today: B - Banana (SF) 2 Baked bacon and egg cups (F) Sausage (7.5) Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (SF) L - Paella from yesterday (2) Coffee with a friend (50ml/250ml HExA) S - 10 almonds (1/2 HExB) Blackberries & Blueberries (SF) BOOTCAMP! Post-bootcamp protein shake (5) with dark chocolate almond milk (200/250ml HExA) D - Chicken thigh and asparagus and mushroom bake, served with extra veggies (F & SF) Oil 1/2 HExB S - Melon! (SF) Today's syns: 14.5 Weekly total: 80.5/105 (24.5 remaining for 3 days!!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your food makes my mouth water some days!! Xx

Just been for coffee with a friend so had an Americano and added my own 50ml of milk :)my friend had beetroot and chocolate cake. I resisted but has a small mouthful of hers, and I mean small, and wow. But I still resisted, so pleased xxxx

You're doing so well! Total inspiration for when I get home. I'm starting to get excited about being back on plan! Awesome news about the wedding progress too. I'm so excited for you!! Xxxx

Thanks beautiful :) glad you're having so much fun xxxx

Good morning ladies!

The scales haven't budged yet but there is still time! I just have to be super good over the weekend! A few obstacles though: Tonight we are going round to James' brother's. We are eating at home first so that's fine but then the plan is pub times ... So my plan is one drink and then pop! It's a massive challenge for me, and James - although I'm not sure he'll be as up for it unless he drives. So the decision is whether to stay over or not. I'm on still anyway so might not feel like it but will see!

Tomorrow, well it's the weekend haha. Think we are going to the gym then shopping so it's just having a good lunch before shopping and then resisting cake when he have our inevitable coffee. Ideally need to do a red day on Sat so we can have a fakeaway of burgers for tea and have extra milk in coffee.

Sunday we are at the national wedding Fayre in Manchester so need to have a good breakfast before and then choose lunch very carefully! I'll do the best I can. Then doing a simple Sunday synfree dinner when we get back! Or the pub in which case I will choose something healthy and salad/veg based!

I think I need to remember that once I am at target I can have more flexibility but I'm not there yet and so I need to be good.

Anyone else got any weekend challenges?

Bootcamp last night was good :) did skipping! Haven't skipped in years and it is a lot harder than if used to be! Managed 44 straight jumps so plan is to improve on that!

Only added syns to yesterday was 1: chorizo in dinner!

Eats for today:
B - Banana (SF) Sausage (7.5) Baked egg and bacon cups (F) Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (SF)
L - Jacket spud (F) 2 chicken drumsticks with skin removed (F) Salad (SF)
S - Bloobs, Rasps, Blackberries (SF) Almonds (1/2 HExB)
D - Chickpea curry: chickpeas (F) chopped tomatoes (F) garlic (F) onion (F) coconut oil (1/2 HExB) carrots (SF) ginger (F) honey (.5 syn) peppers (SF) stock (F) seasoning. That's all in the slow cooker then when I get in I will add spinach (SF) and some light coconut milk (4.5)
D - either a beer bottle or 2 single mixers (5)
HExA in tea/coffee

Syns: 17.5 - think that puts me at 99/105! Think I'm going to go over (going to try so hard not to though) but will count either way!

xxxxxxxx

Managed to resist some very Christmassy goodies a colleague brought into work: m&s Christmas pudding biscuits and some clementine and chocolate marshmallow domes Yum! But I resisted :) will be buying some near Christmas though! I think I'm going to get as far as I can by Friday 5th December, weigh in, and then try and maintain over the hols :) I want to eat healthy but I want to have my snacks too and enjoy the wonderful eats of Christmas!

Decided not staying over tonight and going to have my two rums and be good :) don't want to ruin a hard weeks work!

On the way home now and hope the chickpea curry is looking good and isn't burnt in the slow cooker! Fingers crossed! :) xxxx

Really pleased with myself :) stayed sober tonight drinking diet coke :)

However I did have a small carrot cake bun as James' mum had bought us them.

Still pleased and proud though - think I deserve a loss this week!

xxxxxxxx.

Back