JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Really pleased with myself :) stayed sober tonight drinking diet coke :) However I did have a small carrot cake bun as James' mum had bought us them. Still pleased and proud though - think I deserve a loss this week! xxxxxxxx.

You definitely deserve a loss - well done you!!! Xx

Thanks girls :) xxxx

Eeeeek!!!! Weighed in this morning (going to wedding Fayre in Manchester and no idea of food options) and -4lbs! So I'm in the 9's! 9.13lbs!! So ridiculously happy. James also did well, despite beer on Friday night, with a loss of 2lbs :) It feels so good!!!!

Also good weekend in general: new phone and was bought a lovely winter coat by James yesterday and treated to a healthy wagamamas

Hope everyone is having a good one

XXXXXXXX

Eeeeek!!!! Weighed in this morning (going to wedding Fayre in Manchester and no idea of food options) and -4lbs! So I'm in the 9's! 9.13lbs!! So ridiculously happy. James also did well, despite beer on Friday night, with a loss of 2lbs :) It feels so good!!!! Also good weekend in general: new phone and was bought a lovely winter coat by James yesterday and treated to a healthy wagamamas Hope everyone is having a good one XXXXXXXX

Wow 4lbs - amazing!!! Xx

Thank you darlings :) now 6lbs to go until target! Having to have a bit of an off plan today but back on it tomorrow and would love another lb before my weekend in centre parcs. But even if I gain a little I know how to get it off. Happy times xxxx

Hey! Congratulations on booking the venue (just been catching up!) well done on the 4lbs weight loss that's great! :)

Hey! Congratulations on booking the venue (just been catching up!) well done on the 4lbs weight loss that's great! :)

Thank you :) xxxx

Good morning lovelies :)

Had an off plan day yesterday:
2 Croissants for breakfast
Handful of haribo
Small focciaca veggie sandwich with a handful of low calorie popcorn
Steak with ribs and some spicy wedges

Back on it today though. Only got 4 days 100% to be good though so would be amazingly happy with 1lb more off.

Eats for today:
B - Strawbs (SF) with ff natural yoghurt (F) and banana (SF)
L - Jacket potato (F) with salad (SF) and tuna (F)
S - 10 almonds 1/2 HExB
D - TBC but will be something quick and easy like meat and vegetables

Syns: None?! We have some scones in that need eating and they've 252 kcals so one of them would be 12.5 syns - will see :) xxxx

Church and venue booked? How exciting! It must be getting really 'real' now. How was the wedding fayr - did you find it useful?

Congratulations on the loss. You must be thrilled to be into the 9s.

It is! Scary! Hehe. It was okay but it wasn't the best I've been to. There were loads and loads of dresses buy I don't want to try any on until I'm at target and I want my mum to be there. We had a nice day though and got general ideas about things!

I really am :) just got to stay in them now! xxxx.

Back