JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Mmmm will you be having anything on the scone?! They are so good! :)
Sounds like a yummy way to have spent the weekend after your stonking loss!! :) xxx

I didn't have the scone. But I would either have plain with a cuppa or with a smidgen of lurpak. I love a good cream tea but the syns would probably be too many for a Monday night ;) xxxx

Morning lovelies

Last night was a little of plan with a few munchies and a corona whilst I went to an aloe Vera product night. Going to be super good today though.

Eats for today:
B - 2 bacon and egg baked cups (F) roasted cherry tomatoes (SF) baby spinach (SF) banana (SF)
L - Small jacket spud (F) with tuna (F) and salad (SF) (olives - 1)
S - Almonds 1/2 HExB; Strawbs and bloobs (SF)
D - Pork (F) stir fry (SF)

HExA in milk; 1/2 HExB oil for stirfry
Syns: 1!

Have a good one ladies xxxx

You're making me hungry now! I could murder a cream tea...

oooh how do you make the bacon and eggs cups babe?

Really easy babe. Line a bun with bacon and cook for 5 mins in oven at 180. Then crack an egg in, season, cook for 20 mins xxxx

Attachments

• 1413285001360.jpg
    1413285001360.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 40
Can I ask how you get your body weight percentage measured Jess - is it with calibers or scales using the little handlebar type things?

I think reducing my body fat percentage is going to be my next project!! xx

We use our scales but I wouldn't''t assume they are particularly accurate. The best way is the calibers - some gyms can do it for you! Boots also have a good machine which I think is pretty accurate for a scales one xxxx.

After googling it, it doesn't appear that there's a particularly accurate way! I guess if it's the same way each time, then you have an idea if it's moving.

My gym has both the scales and the calipers but last night it didn't seem like anyone knew how to use them!! Apparently the calipers are completely dependent on how good the person is using them anyway so I wasn't particularly filled with confidence :giggle:

Have you seen yours drop much since you've been training? x

And I want a bacon and egg cup now as well! Will just have to satisfy myself with a couple of clementines I guess.

At least that's a healthy craving :p

Completed a 5k in the wind and rain in 34 mins so pretty pleased! Was gonna up distance tonight but pleased to just do 5k in this weather tbh. Knackered now though ;) xxxx.

Ooh and I sighed up for my 10k race! Eek!

After googling it, it doesn't appear that there's a particularly accurate way! I guess if it's the same way each time, then you have an idea if it's moving.

My gym has both the scales and the calipers but last night it didn't seem like anyone knew how to use them!! Apparently the calipers are completely dependent on how good the person is using them anyway so I wasn't particularly filled with confidence :giggle:

Have you seen yours drop much since you've been training? x

Yeah our PT says you need someone good at it. At least with scales you can compare like you say. I know my muscle has upped and fat gone down so that's enough knowledge for me. And I've seen a bit of a change yeah - about 10-15% xxxx.

Completed a 5k in the wind and rain in 34 mins so pretty pleased! Was gonna up distance tonight but pleased to just do 5k in this weather tbh. Knackered now though ;) xxxx. Ooh and I sighed up for my 10k race! Eek!

Good effort in the bad weather hun!!!! X

Good morning lovelies! Happy hump! (Although technically I'm already past halfway through my week as four day week for me this one)

Glad I did the run last night and we also gave house a good tidy so feeling good.

Eats for today:
B - 2 bacon and egg baked cups ( F ) with spinach (SF) and tomatoes (SF) and banana (SF)
L - Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (F) served with salad (SF) and cashews (1/2 HExB )
S - Almonds (1/2 HExB ) Strawbs & Bloobs (SF)
D - Going to James' mum's for dinner. Think we are having shepherds pie but not sure how she'll make it so will find out but probably a few syns. I'm taking along the scones for dessert so (12.5)

So excited for Pip! Such happy times! Made my morning :) xxxx

Back