JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Mmmmm food sounds lovely. Love a shepherds pie. Fab autumn dish.

It was beaut :) done with winter stew veg and sweet potato. Syns for normal mince and some butter in mash but that's it. Then dessert was small slice of parkin (80g) and some custard. Resisted seconds though ;) xxxx.

Good morning lovelies! Happy hump! (Although technically I'm already past halfway through my week as four day week for me this one) Glad I did the run last night and we also gave house a good tidy so feeling good. Eats for today: B - 2 bacon and egg baked cups ( F ) with spinach (SF) and tomatoes (SF) and banana (SF) L - Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (F) served with salad (SF) and cashews (1/2 HExB ) S - Almonds (1/2 HExB ) Strawbs & Bloobs (SF) D - Going to James' mum's for dinner. Think we are having shepherds pie but not sure how she'll make it so will find out but probably a few syns. I'm taking along the scones for dessert so (12.5) So excited for Pip! Such happy times! Made my morning :) xxxx

Thanks babe! Thats so sweet :) I'm going to need some help when I'm home. I have no idea where to start!!! Xxxxx

Thanks babe! Thats so sweet :) I'm going to need some help when I'm home. I have no idea where to start!!! Xxxxx

Totally here to help!! So exciting! xxxx

Good morning :) Happy Friday Eve! This week this means my last day of Christmas work this week - Yay!

Got a busy day at work ahead as going to be a member of a work wellbeing group so quite excited about that and first meeting is today, got my appraisal eventually (was postponed due to manager off work) and stuff I want to have finalised before that, and then meeting my new intern this afternoon. Then need to sort things out for her start on Monday. Busy bee!

Eats for today:
B - Strawbs and bloobs (SF) with ff Greek yoghurt (F) and banana (SF)
L - Leftover shepherds pie (need to calculate syns) with carrots and mushy peas (SF)
S - Almonds 1/2 HExB
D - Chilli (Some syns for mince and lots of superfree)

Bootcamp! Last one for a few weeks! Followed by protein shake (5) with 200/250ml HEXA dark chocolate almond milk

Have a good day! xxxx

Mmmm shepherds pie. Definitely going to have to have that on the menu next week. Might even make it on saturday.

Mmmm shepherds pie. Definitely going to have to have that on the menu next week. Might even make it on saturday.

Try it with winter stew veg in it. So good xxxx.

Your food and exercise looks fab lovely :)
Hope your appraisal goes ok! x

Thanks darling :) good to see you're back! It went really well thank you, very pleased xxxx

Chilli - now I want that!! :) Day looks good again hun, enjoy bootcamp!!! I hope it stays dry for you! xx

Hehe nice and easy after Bootcamp :) It looks like it might! Fingers crossed! xxxx

Despite a naughty scone last night (just plain though) I've lost another lb! Now 9.12! Really pleased :) I think it will go back on at centre parcs this weekend but I've then got 7 days to get it shifted again before weigh in :)

Going to centre parcs with my old uni girls today so should be good fun. Most of us are rather into fitness now though so we have swimming, badminton, cycling and jogging planned :) healthy breakfasts and dinners just then the odd few naughties. Really looking forward to a chilled weekend with the girls and James is looking forward to xbox times hehe

Have a good weekend girlies xxxx

Well done on the loss!

Have a lovely weekend.

Back