JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well done on your loss ☺ fantastic!

That list all 50 pretty much is all me at 29 years young. Still counts as late twenties. ;)

Although I've always felt old before my time.

Last edited:

That list all 50 pretty much is all me at 29 years young. Still counts as late twenties. ;)

I'm 28 and read pretty much every single one and thought "YEP!!" :)

Aww sounds like such a lovely weekend! It sounds like the sort of thing I'd love, we don't have center parcs over here and I never went when I lived in England. I wasn't late-20s enough to appreciate it!!!

Someone posted this on FB last night and I loved it!!

48 Signs You've Hit Your Late 20s, Are Completely Ancient And Love It

x

I think it would be just up your street Lil! Haha that's fab I think about 3/4 apply for me! We went at 21 as well and loved it hehe xxxx

Thank you :) xxxx

Well done on your loss lovely! Enjoy Centre Parcs... we've been quite a few times now and love it! xxx

Thank you :) me and my girls love it too xxxx

Happy Monday morning ladies :)

My weekend was fantastic! Friday involved starbucks and a twilight spa session - so so relaxing, Saturday I went for a 3.5km run then we did a pottery painting class and went out for pancakes for a late lunch and sat and watched a film and drank some beers, Sunday we went swimming in the morning (slides!!!!) and played crazy golf (I drew game one then won second game and so was also overall winner! Yay!) had starbucks then we cooked back in the lodge and listened to old uni tunes and drank some beer. The best bit was just chatting and chilling with my girls - love them so much :)

Food was pretty sensible too for a girly weekend away!
Friday: Starbucks breakfast sandwich (naughty) skinny latte, chicken stirfry
Saturday: Bacon eggs spinach and a slice of toast, new York pancake stack with bacon and maple syrup (naughty), paella
Sunday: bran flakes and banana, bacon and spinach sandwich, chai tea latte with caramel waffles (naughty) beef Sunday dinner.
Plus snacks and beer ;)
You do a lot of walking around though so probe burnt off the naughties. Checked my weight this morning and same as Friday so all is good.

Not getting back on it properly until tomorrow as I want to take James out for a meal as I've just been paid :) daytime won't be too naughty though!

Hope everyone else had good weekends. I'll try and catch up today.

Got my new intern starting today so should be interesting xxxx

Sounds like a perfect weekend with your girls! Love all the fun activities and yummy food! Pancakes! Mmmm! Well done for the scales staying the same! All that activity must have equalled any little naughties! How exciting to have your intern starting! Hope he/she's fab! Have the best day babe xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like you had a brilliant weekend and well done on the scales.

Thank you lovelies :)

Yesterday was a good day! The new intern is fab - really lovely and intelligent :) the profile of the report I'll be doing with her has increased so I'm glad she's clever! (I interviewed her though so pretty much knew this already)
Then James and I went to Smoke - it's a bbq smoke restaraunt and is amazing. I had brisket with twice cooked chips and Mac and cheese, snores for dessert, and some smoked beer!

Back on plan today! Extra Easy
B - Banana (SF) Grapes (SF) Strawbs (SF) FF natural yoghurt (F)
L - Jacket potato (F) salad (SF) and tuna (F) Starbucks Americano with 50ml milk 50/250ml HEXA
S - 10 almonds 1/2 HExB
D - Steak (F) and celeriac chips (SF) vegetables (SF) 1/2 HExB

Exercise - run! Unless the weather does what it says it will, then a good cardio gym session
Post - gym protein shake (5) and 200/250 HEXA

Happy Tuesday lovelies xxxx

Your meal last night sounds amazing, I'm very jealous! Hope the weather isn't battering you too much, it's pretty windy down south still!

Back