JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Sorry for not getting round the diaries well I'm just so busy at work.

Yesterday included some naughties as I was so tired! 3 choc biscuits and 2 slices if parkin. Still under daily calories though so nor going to over worry.

100% back on it today though!

Went to the gym last night and ran 3k on treadmill in 20 mins so fairly pleased with that. Then did some rowing machine and some squats and barbell work.

Extra Easy
B - Banana (SF) with protein pancakes ( 5 + .5 HEXA )
L - Jacket potato (F) and salad (SF) and tuna (F) .25 HEXB drizzle of oil
S - Strawbs grapes bloobs (SF) almonds ( .5 HExB )
D - Shepherds pie - using lamb mince so going to assume 6 syns to cover it plus SF and F

Syns: 11/15 :)
Clean eating wise it's all good, jacket spud being worst thing!

Happy hump day lovelies xxxx

Right I have made a decision - I am definitely going to enter Miss Galaxy Universe next November.

I was going to enter in May/June but my PT can't do it so going for next November - I was a bit worried initially about doing it May/June as I have a lot of training to do, but should be achievable by November.

I'm going to enter the beach body category (long way to go until I have one haha) so more about a toned body than muscle as I'm not into that for myself

Scary stuff but hopefully getting my body like that will mean it is easier for me to sustain my size for when I get married

xxxx

There are money prizes although I don't expect to win at all but just want to be fit enough to be involved :) xxxx

Thanks Jade :) xx

Lil I definitely will nearer the time! As of next August ill have three months of having like no carbs and having to eat really high protein meals so will be a super strict diet and I assume a hell of a lot of strength exercises. For now I think I've just got to keep at it as I am but upping the weights a bit more :) xxxx.

Best of luck with Miss Galaxy Universe. I know someone who entered a similar thing in the states and it was a lot of effort but worth it in the end. I'm sure you can achieve the necessary physique by the time the competition rolls around.

Thank you lovelies :) I've a while until it starts properly but as of the new year I'm going to step it up a notch. Got my 10k run in November to train for first though so lots of cardio.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday; I was at a conference. There were just sandwiches for lunch :/ so was starving when I got home so we had KFC ;)

My hearts not been in it this week for some reason (I have a cough so could just be run down) so going to get back on it properly tomorrow with a fresh week of syns and do another 100% week. Probably going to use a few weekend syns then majorly cut back on them in the week :)

Got a long weekend too so looking forward to that!

My friend and I are doing our first park run 5k tomorrow morning so hoping that the competitiveness results in a faster than normal pace! xxxx

Morning lovely! I find it hard to keep on track if I'm not feeling well... maybe your body is trying to tell you that you need a break and some warming food.
Enjoy your park run tomorrow xxx

Oooooh excited to see how you get on!

I'm going to try my first park runs in November to see if I can break a sub-30 before I start marathon training in Dec! I did one in 31:30 last night but I reckon I could def push myself more!!

I want to get sub 30 before my 10k :) did it in just under 34 today but had to stop a few times as my running partner has a sore chest and was struggling so think pace wise I would have been on the mark if we hadn't needed to keep walking for her xxxx

Jessy babe! Well well well done on the miss galaxy officialness! So proud of you!!! Can't wait until you get going and we can hear all about it! Sorry I'm late to the game xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you beautiful girl xxxx

Morning lovely! I find it hard to keep on track if I'm not feeling well... maybe your body is trying to tell you that you need a break and some warming food.
Enjoy your park run tomorrow xxx

Thank you lovely :) feeling much more in the zone today! xxxx

Back