JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

So sorry you've been poorly; it was very considerate of your body not to wait until Christmas though!

The detox sounds tough but if you've slightly overindulged over the festive season your body may be grateful for it. I'm not sure I could manage it.

I'll be eating clean but not paleo :) I like my legumes too much and I want to carry on avoiding processed meats, so I'll be doing the clean eating plan my bootcamp instructor gave me. It's similar though so I'll definitely be here to support! Xxx

I think I can easily miss legumes out my diet so it makes it easier for me :) Sounds similar enough though - lets call it Clean January (or something much more catchy haha) xxxx

Every January I'm really tempted to try the whole 30 thing but I always chicken out. Might join you this year though!

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT XXXX

I've always been interested in clean eating, sounds ever so strict though!!

Try it in Jan? When I tried it with slimming world I found I lost weight really well and it has pretty much stayed off xxxx

So sorry you've been poorly; it was very considerate of your body not to wait until Christmas though!

The detox sounds tough but if you've slightly overindulged over the festive season your body may be grateful for it. I'm not sure I could manage it.

Yes true! Thank you body! :)

I think I need it and I'm actually looking forward to it. I think because I've done clean eating it is only a little stricter

Hope you're well xxxx

Argh! Can't take the pressure! Ok, I will tentatively agree to it, need to re-read all the info again.

Hehe no real pressure babe I'm doing it so feel free to join in but I'll do it anyway :) xxxx

So last night involved Christmas shopping at meadowhall and it wasn't quite as successful as planned. I made a list and we still struggled to get stuff but at least we now know what we are getting the majority of people even if haven't bought it all yet. Been paid today so can get a few more bits at lunch. Food was a quessidilla at TGIF which was so tasty but has given me chronic indigestion in the middle of the night. Starting to miss healthy eats :0 xxxx

Hehe no real pressure babe I'm doing it so feel free to join in but I'll do it anyway :) xxxx

I have a friend who started eating Paleo a few months ago and it's really agreeing with her. The only thing I might struggle with is the legumes as I use them usually to pad out dishes but hey, I can always eat more meat!

Morning lovelies :) it's my last day of work before Christmas and off for two lovely weeks! So much work to finish today though and we've got our work Christmas secret Santa this afternoon which has turned into a buffet which has turned into a clearing desks afternoon lol so today is going to be manic!

When does everyone else break up?

Had our last bootcamp this year last night and I don't know if you remember me saying about the big tire which I couldn't jump 6 weeks ago? I smashed it last night and I'm so so pleased :D

Happy Friday beautiful girls xxxx

Well done you on jumping the tyre! Just goes to show that hard work does pay off!

Christmas appears to have not arrived in our office. No one has mentionned a meal or drinks or secret santa and there are no decorations. Also no one has given any cards out so I'm a bit reluctant to write any myself! I was going to have the whole of next week off but now apparently I absolutely must come in on Monday, then I'm back the Monday after and then just having the 1st and 2nd off. Hope you manage to get all your work done, I'm on a go slow now since the job offer!

Morning lovelies :) it's my last day of work before Christmas and off for two lovely weeks! So much work to finish today though and we've got our work Christmas secret Santa this afternoon which has turned into a buffet which has turned into a clearing desks afternoon lol so today is going to be manic!

When does everyone else break up?

Had our last bootcamp this year last night and I don't know if you remember me saying about the big tire which I couldn't jump 6 weeks ago? I smashed it last night and I'm so so pleased :D

Happy Friday beautiful girls xxxx

Yey for last day! Mine was last night so now I'm done till the 2nd! Woohoo
Well done on the tyre. Just shows with a lit of hard work, how far you can come in 6 weeks! Do you have a new goal? Bigger tyre?!

Thanks lovelies :)

Merry Christmas darlings xxxx

I am so ready to get back on it. Pretty much all of December I have had a pain in my side and felt sick and tired and even dizzy. I think I'm in desperate need of some healthy food of which I have had zilch. Anyone else feel ill from eating badly? Getting dr appointment just incase but I really think it's dietary.

Started reading it starts with food today and feeling very motivated for Monday. Might try and get some healthy meals in this week too.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Christmas break and READY TO GET BACK ON IT NEXT WEEK xxxx

Back