JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hey gorgeous,

I think a lot of us are the same when we're tired. I know Dave and I always bicker when one/both of us have had a mad week of it!

You've done so well this week darling- you've worked your little socks off at the gym and bootcamp. You're amazing! No surprise at all that you're tired.

Hmm...not sure what I would do. I think if you went out, you would probably have a fab time and not fight because you'll have let your hair down after a long week. But on the other hand, if you're feeling shattered, a chilled pamper night in might do you good?

xxx

Thank you honey :)

He's just text me saying about how even though we bicker, it is because he is tired, and that he loves me :) so feeling a wee bit better now! I've told him my concern for tonight so will see what he says, will put the decision on him I think and I can see positives either way. I am shattered but I'm not doing much tomorrow bar housework and the gym so feel like I would like to let my hair down, but equally a few chocs and some trashy tv sound good!

xxxxxxxxx

well done on all the exercise this week huni! Your body Deserves a rest!! :) have you much planned with your free day tomorrow?!

If it was me I probs wouldn't go out as the mood I'm in Id just love a cosy evening to myself, but I think that's because I was out last night and not feeling 100% as a result now! :) if you fancy letting your hair down and enjoying some fun time with James This weekend then go for it!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey baby,

Ian and I are the same too, mainly me when I'm tired I just lash out at him and he's normally good at not replying but when he's tired too, we just end up arguing.

You've done really well with the gym and bootcamp honey, I need to jump on your wagon!

I'm gutted we've had to cancel our night out, so I'm having a chill out night too. At least we've re-arranged it for a night that a - is the start of the bank holiday weekend, b- will hopefully be warmer and sunnier c - We can drink cocktails!!!!

Love you gorgeous
xxxx

Aw babe, glad you got the text and are feeling better. We've all been there! Is James going to the beer fest straight after work?

If not, I'd try best of both worlds to be honest and suggest doing something after work like going for a quick bite to eat then he can meet his pals and you can go home and chill but you'll have had some quality time together? xx

well done on all the exercise this week huni! Your body Deserves a rest!! :) have you much planned with your free day tomorrow?!

If it was me I probs wouldn't go out as the mood I'm in Id just love a cosy evening to myself, but I think that's because I was out last night and not feeling 100% as a result now! :) if you fancy letting your hair down and enjoying some fun time with James This weekend then go for it!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It really does I am aching and knackered - but my tummy is looking quite flat so all is good haha.

Not too many plans just gym and housework as never get the chance to do any :) then tomorrow night while the boys play I'm going to do some meal planning, we might watch a film too if we can find one we will all enjoy

I think i'll be all sad on my lonesome tonight when I'm alone tomorrow so I think I will go out - I can hang with the lads and the band is punk rock at the brewery so rather up my street! I can wear my new leather jacket and hopefully new skinny jeans I'm picking up at lunch :') (totally going just to wear my new outfit)

xxxx

Hey baby,

Ian and I are the same too, mainly me when I'm tired I just lash out at him and he's normally good at not replying but when he's tired too, we just end up arguing.

You've done really well with the gym and bootcamp honey, I need to jump on your wagon!

I'm gutted we've had to cancel our night out, so I'm having a chill out night too. At least we've re-arranged it for a night that a - is the start of the bank holiday weekend, b- will hopefully be warmer and sunnier c - We can drink cocktails!!!!

Love you gorgeous
xxxx

Yeah it is so hard - we have both admitted this time that it is both of us though which makes it much easier

The wagon has space!! haha

Yeah it will be much nicer then :)

Love you too xxxx

Aw babe, glad you got the text and are feeling better. We've all been there! Is James going to the beer fest straight after work?

If not, I'd try best of both worlds to be honest and suggest doing something after work like going for a quick bite to eat then he can meet his pals and you can go home and chill but you'll have had some quality time together? xx

Thanks babe, no he is picking me up from my friend's - she is doing my nails after work - and then we will go home get changed and go. I suggested eating at home first but he wants to get there - in this instance I guess he has plans and I'm potentially tagging along so I have to go with the flow I bit (even though I much prefer your suggestion!!)

I think I'm going to go, and it shouldn't be too much of a late one as he is working tomorrow anyway xxxx

Going out just to show off a new outfit is totally acceptable - I'm sure you'll look stunning!! xxx

Thought you lot would understand ;)

If the jeans fit haha I had to assume I was a 10 petite .... but I have good thighs so will see :') xxxx

Yeah it is so hard - we have both admitted this time that it is both of us though which makes it much easier

The wagon has space!! haha

Yeah it will be much nicer then :)

Love you too xxxx

At least you both know why you bicker, Ian and I are getting better at telling each other what is on our minds before it goes too far.
I might take you up on the offer of joining you one day, but would need to sort out travel etc.

And we can all be sat in lovely spring/summer clothes instead of thick, black, warm winter clothes!

Big hugs beautiful
xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay new outfits sound fab. Me and hubby rarely bicker he just does the silent treatment when he's in a mood . I would prefer an argument.

The jeans are very fitted but they do fit. A few lbs down they'll fit even better and they'll get bigger in wash like all jeans. They're nice though and the right length. Got a looser top tonight to wear as don't want any belly sitting down :') actually really looking forward to tonight now. I'm getting my nails done now then home to straighten hair do makeup get ready and rush back into town xxxx.

Yay new outfits sound fab. Me and hubby rarely bicker he just does the silent treatment when he's in a mood . I would prefer an argument.

James can be like that but now he argues and I hate it haha. Is it nice saying hubby? :) xxxx.

At least you both know why you bicker, Ian and I are getting better at telling each other what is on our minds before it goes too far.
I might take you up on the offer of joining you one day, but would need to sort out travel etc.

And we can all be sat in lovely spring/summer clothes instead of thick, black, warm winter clothes!

Big hugs beautiful
xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll come to your class honey, I'm up for a Hallam or ponds forge class xxxx

I'll come to your class honey, I'm up for a Hallam or ponds forge class xxxx

Thanks beautiful, We can have a look and see what we want to do.
xxx

New nails!

Attachments

• 1425075334497.jpg
    1425075334497.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 45
Back