JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Happy Saturday lovelies :)

Last night I went out and it was good fun :) had a couple of beers, a burger and a pork skewer in a bun but they were homemade by BBQ man so only naughty bit was the bread!

Just had a gym session showing my friend some weights and we can spot eachother which is great :) really enjoyed it. James is working so I'm going to gave a bowl of pesto pasta (nothing in) and then do some clothes washing and housework :)

Feel good starting a Saturday with the gym - will do it more often!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far xxxx

Last edited:
I love love love what you pinned on my board! It's awesome and will be perfect for out 'photo booth' area. Thanks Jessy!! xxxxx

No problem babe I think I get the vision you're going for xx

Love how excited you are Pip!

Mother Nature has decided to say hello :( I'm on a pill so no idea what it's going to be like but fingers crossed it isn't too bad!

Has a naughty KFC for tea and going to go and buy some sweeties in a bit :)

xxxx

Oh dear and a McDonald's today.... But that was after swimming and there were no other choices with a 7 year old in hand. I'll be honest though I'm not worried as we had a fab morning and now going to do a super healthy food shop to keep us on track next week :) XxxX.

Glad you are feeling good jessy..darn mother nature though! She's playing tricks on me recently! Forget about the McDonald's..They do call it convenience food for a reason!!

No worries about McDonald's one meal out of loads healthy ones. Enjoy the food shop.☺

Thank you girls :) xxxx

Happy Monday lovely ladies!

The weekend food has been mainly off plan but not much of it so fingers crossed won't have too much of a negative impact. I haven't weighed this morning due to mother nature.

Yesterday we did a big healthy food shop and did some veggie prep for the week to keep us on track. Also whipped out the new juice maker and trying our own recipes!

We've been engaged a year on Friday and together five years so going to Harrogate and having an off plan day. Then going to my auntie and uncle's which shouldn't be too bad!

Eats for today 2/6/15
B - Gluten free homemade granola & smoothie: 200ml coconut milk, half banana, scoop peanut butter protein powder, tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
L - leftover Sunday dinner: chicken, parsnips and carrots cooked in coconut oil, roasties done in chicken juice and sweet potato mash
S - orange & cherries & grapes
Pre gym - quinoa ricecake with peanut butter
Post gym - protein shake with coconut milk
D - Either tomato basil chicken or shepherds pie with sweet potato mash (feeling the latter bur depends on time)

Bootcamp tonight!

xxxx

Engaged a year already?! Where has that time gone? Sounds like you've got lovely plans, you little cuties!

Well done on the food prep - I definitely need to get some recipes sorted for the week, but find it hard to think about it on a fast day! xxx

Sounds like you have a lovely Friday lined up :) are you doing gifts or anything? x

Because of wedding pennies we're going to buy a joint gift after pay day but will do cards and we are eating out on the Friday so that will be a nice treat :) xxxx

Back