JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Morning lovelies :) yesterday was completely on plan Yay. I made the shepherds pie and it was delish. Bootcamp was intense last night - it was one of those where there are circuits for different muscle groups (arms, legs, core) with five exercises in each that you do three sets of before moving onto the next body part. OMG my arms and core wrecked after, thank goodness my legs weren't too bad so going to the gym tonight and training legs. Going with my friend who is also interested in miss galaxy universe and I'm putting together a little session for us :)

Eats for today:
B - Granola with coconut milk, homemade smoothie (coconut milk, banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter, protein and natural yoghurt)
L - leftover shepherds pie and broccoli
S - orange, nuts, dried fruit, grapes and cherries (I was hungry yesterday so brought more food today)
Pre gym - banana and tbsp peanut butter
Post gym - protein shake with coconut milk
D - mushroom and pork stroganoff served with brown rice

James also thinks I should share the following photo.... I've got a comparison but it's on my old phone which I need to sort out which I will. But for now here is me atm :)

xxxx

Me!

Attachments

• 1425368016534.jpg
    1425368016534.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 1425368028952.jpg
    1425368028952.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 55
Just look at that flat tum and teeny waist! You are looking smoking hot little lady!! :)
Woo for Monday on plan and woo for bootcamp! That really does sound like hard work!
Eats today sound lovely...tell me jess...do you get scared drinking your protein in the morning? If I don't have mine within an hour of working out im scared it won't do anything?!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just look at that flat tum and teeny waist! You are looking smoking hot little lady!! :)
Woo for Monday on plan and woo for bootcamp! That really does sound like hard work!
Eats today sound lovely...tell me jess...do you get scared drinking your protein in the morning? If I don't have mine within an hour of working out im scared it won't do anything?!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks babe I've a way to go but I'm happy with myself, if that makes sense? :)

If you're exercising regularly then it is fine to take protein in the morning without a workout. Your body is still recovering so it's just going to help :) the only way it wouldnt be as great is if you had it when you hadn't exercised for a few days, and tbh even then it isn't going to massively harm as part of a balanced diet :) xxxx.

Looking amazing!! Sounds like boot camp is doing wonders for you! And Back in the gym today...that's dedication!
Can I please ask for your stroganoff recipe if u get chance today. I have diced pork for tea and a bit clueless as to what to do with it?!

Wowzers, Jess - you look absolutely amazing!! As Ging said - smoking hot!

Food for today is sounding delish, as ever! xxx

Thank you beautiful lady xxxx

Looking amazing!! Sounds like boot camp is doing wonders for you! And Back in the gym today...that's dedication!
Can I please ask for your stroganoff recipe if u get chance today. I have diced pork for tea and a bit clueless as to what to do with it?!

It is a case of mastering the food now more than anything!

Yeah of course - but I don't really follow a recipe. I'll probably fry off some red onion with the diced pork and season it with some paprika/cumin/cayenne and cook until the pork is just cooked, fry in some green beans, garlic and lots of mushrooms unless all the veg is soft then stir in some natural yoghurt - bringing it to boil and then just simmering (i'll keep stirring it) for a couple of minutes and seasoning some more with black pepper! Easy peasy! :) xxxx.

It is a case of mastering the food now more than anything!

Yeah of course - but I don't really follow a recipe. I'll probably fry off some red onion with the diced pork and season it with some paprika/cumin/cayenne and cook until the pork is just cooked, fry in some green beans, garlic and lots of mushrooms unless all the veg is soft then stir in some natural yoghurt - bringing it to boil and then just simmering (i'll keep stirring it) for a couple of minutes and seasoning some more with black pepper! Easy peasy! :) xxxx.

Thank you...think this may be dinner for this eve! :)

Just got my catch up on! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! A balance of naughties and exercise! Which is perfectly alright in my book! Where has that year gone!? So excited for you to have a lovely anniversary weekend ahead! Oh and by the way, HELLO HOT BOD! Seriously babe! You are amazing! You must feel pretty good when you look in the mirror! Your lifestyle has paid off so much for you! Well done lovely! Your stroganoff recipe sounds delightful! I think i''ll have to try it out too! I've never actually made one before! Have a good day and enjoy your yummy eats! xxx

Thank you for the kind words lovely ladies xxxx

Hello lovely ladies!

Another on plan food day Yay :)

The yoghurt split a little with tea for some reason I can't master that bit (think I need to just stir in at end when hob is off?) but it was delish all the same.

Did a leg workout at the gym. My PT asked what I had planned, so i told her and she turned it into a proper set for me bless her! We were knackered after haha but definitely pushing ourselves! Going to also do some joint PT with my friend as we have the same goals and only works out at £15 each! Will keep my pay day personal training session too though!

Also got some exciting/nerve wracking news - I'm doing a photoshoot! It's an informal one but it's with my bootcamp friends who are also doing galaxy next year. 11th April! So i need to work hard as my belly will be on show!

I also have a date for trying on my first wedding dress - 16th May! Eek :)

ALSO! James has signed up to a half marathon in 6 weeks time. People keep telling me to do it but I don't have the time to dedicate myself to running and the toning for the shoot, and I'm a weaker runner than James who will totally smash it :)

Eats for today:
B - granola with dash of coconut milk, 2 boiled eggs
L - leftover stroganoff with brown rice
S - grapes, cherries and nuts
Pre-gym - banana and a gluten free small bread cake
Post-gym - protein shake with coconut milk
D - something with chicken!

Going to a gym class at the uni gym tonight with a colleague - ladies circuits! Hopefully with it being circuits I'll be able to push myself but it should be a laugh with my matey anyway

Happy hump ladies xxxx

Ooh check you out lady - how exciting that your gorgeousness will be captured on camera!

And OMG wedding dress shopping!! I wish I could come and by a fly on the wall - you will look so beautiful!

Well done to James for signing up to the half...especially at such short notice! You guys are so on it at the mo!

Yoghurt and heat don't like each other very much so deffo try stirring it in when you take the pan off the heat - that tends to help it stay together better :)

xxx

Ooh check you out lady - how exciting that your gorgeousness will be captured on camera!

And OMG wedding dress shopping!! I wish I could come and by a fly on the wall - you will look so beautiful!

Well done to James for signing up to the half...especially at such short notice! You guys are so on it at the mo!

Yoghurt and heat don't like each other very much so deffo try stirring it in when you take the pan off the heat - that tends to help it stay together better :)

xxx

Thank you for the advice lovely lady! I had read a recipe that said to bring it to boil then simmer but DISASTER haha

We do feel on it and I feel so good for it. You my dear are also on it and very inspiring xxxx.

If I hadn't meandered so far off plan for so long, I might look as incredible as you right now honey! But I'll get there eventually - the thought that Dave has an engagement ring plan somwhere in the future is definitely motivating me!! (Not that I can tell him that as his Dad wasn't supposed to tell me!) xxx

If I hadn't meandered so far off plan for so long, I might look as incredible as you right now honey! But I'll get there eventually - the thought that Dave has an engagement ring plan somwhere in the future is definitely motivating me!! (Not that I can tell him that as his Dad wasn't supposed to tell me!) xxx

We all live our lives honey so never compare :) You definitely will, and it is a good motivation! Oops to Dave's dad but you could have guessed he is smitten with you?! ;) xxxx

Back