JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Lots going on then! Photo shoot ..how exciting. Something you can keep and be proud of forever!

It is a progression shoot so will have another one 6 months down the line and hopefully see big and better changes :) xxxx

Your progress over the last six months has been incredible so it will be amazing to see what you can achieve in another six months! xxx

Morning darling girl,
Eek wedding dress trying is an amazing thing to do - I wihs I could be a fly on the wall!
You've come so far already and you can already see the change in you and James.
xxxxx

Oh wow! Such an exciting post! So much going on!!! That's amazing about the shoot! You're already a super babe so I don't think it'll the much to get you looking how you want! And wedding fever continues on minis!!! That's so so exciting! Who will you bring along with you? And go James! Such a superstar couple! Have a good class tonight babe! Xx

Ahhhh I cant wait to see your shoot!! What a fab thing to be doing to showcase your progress!! :)

How do your legs feel today?!

And hello wedding dresses!! Must be brill to have such exciting things motivating you each day! Oh Jess you're going to look so beaut!! xx

Your progress over the last six months has been incredible so it will be amazing to see what you can achieve in another six months! xxx

Thanks darling! It will definitely be useful and keep me on track xxxx

Oh wow! Such an exciting post! So much going on!!! That's amazing about the shoot! You're already a super babe so I don't think it'll the much to get you looking how you want! And wedding fever continues on minis!!! That's so so exciting! Who will you bring along with you? And go James! Such a superstar couple! Have a good class tonight babe! Xx

Taking my mum, future mum in law and future sister in law :) xxxx and Aww that's nice thank you :)

Ahhhh I cant wait to see your shoot!! What a fab thing to be doing to showcase your progress!! :)

How do your legs feel today?!

And hello wedding dresses!! Must be brill to have such exciting things motivating you each day! Oh Jess you're going to look so beaut!! xx

They felt fine until about 4 o'clock?

I'm so excited I must admit! xxxx

That circuit class was hard - it surprised me. I think Hannah would have pushed me more as she knows me but I did have a good go at it. Aching all over now especially arms! On tram home and desperate to get in, have a protein shake and get dinner on! xxxx

Wedding dress shopping?? Eeeeeeek!!! I'm hoping to start looking a week or two after that. So exciting!

The photo shoot is also super exciting :) will you get the pics or will you have to wait for the second set to be taken? xx

Yep! Got an appointment at one that stocks two of my favourite designers and then also got a designer appointment at another boutique! Might book another but not sure :) it's just arranging weekends for it as my mum has to come down! You got any plans of where to look?

I'll get the pics! It's informal so PTs husband is doing it with a professional camera :) xxxx

Another fan of wedding dress shopping :) if you don't already feel a million dollars, you will by the time you've finished!
Id like to go again, even tho I already have my dress.. It's such an self esteem boost! X

Eek :) I'm going to get my hair cut and my eyebrows done etc so i feel good to start with! I'm excited but also don't want it to come too soon as its such a once in a lifetime thing. How long did it take you to find your dress? xxxx

Eek :) I'm going to get my hair cut and my eyebrows done etc so i feel good to start with! I'm excited but also don't want it to come too soon as its such a once in a lifetime thing. How long did it take you to find your dress? xxxx

I know what you mean! I was thrilled when I found 'The Dress' but also a bit gutted lol- I had another shop lined up and everything!
I went to one shop and tried on 5 and none were right- all beautiful, just not me, then another tiny boutique and another 5- I liked two so had a second try on of them. The one I chose was just perfect. There were even tears :-O
Definitely treat yourself- I also recommend a really good exfoliation esp of your upper arms, shoulders and chest- I was so glad I did! Xxx

Yep! Got an appointment at one that stocks two of my favourite designers and then also got a designer appointment at another boutique! Might book another but not sure :) it's just arranging weekends for it as my mum has to come down! You got any plans of where to look? I'll get the pics! It's informal so PTs husband is doing it with a professional camera :) xxxx

There's an amazing place near where I live so I will definitely go there for a gander. They make all of their dresses there by hand which is appealing as I'm such a weird shape. I might pop to either Brighton or Chichester for look too but haven't decided :) x

I know what you mean! I was thrilled when I found 'The Dress' but also a bit gutted lol- I had another shop lined up and everything!
I went to one shop and tried on 5 and none were right- all beautiful, just not me, then another tiny boutique and another 5- I liked two so had a second try on of them. The one I chose was just perfect. There were even tears :-O
Definitely treat yourself- I also recommend a really good exfoliation esp of your upper arms, shoulders and chest- I was so glad I did! Xxx

I'm going to get some sun beds in the lead up too to try and clear my skin up a bit; I get acne on my back and don't want to effect my choice of dress!

Love tears! That is what I want! :') xxxx

There's an amazing place near where I live so I will definitely go there for a gander. They make all of their dresses there by hand which is appealing as I'm such a weird shape. I might pop to either Brighton or Chichester for look too but haven't decided :) x

Exciting!! It is such an important decision :) eek xxxx

Back