JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oh dear so many sweets and maltesers :/

What a lovely weekend :) but what a naughty one at that. So naughty in fact my scales have jumped straight back up to 9.12 :/ oops :') can hopefully get that down again this week then push past the elusive 9.7 so that after a naughty weekend I only end up at that not nearly 10 again! Totally worth it though!

Back on the plan today with cinnamon chicken for lunch and steak for tea :) bootcamp too! James isn't feeling 100% - full of cold - so i think I'll run him a nice bath tonight and let him chill and I'll be a domesticated goddess haha.

Happy Monday lovely ladies xxxx

Morning gorgeous!
We're in the same 'straight back to it' camp after an indulgent weekend! I couldn't face the scales tho! :)
Cinnamon chicken sounds a bit different! Doing the Same competition plan as last week? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey lovely,

I'm sure those scales will be back down in no time. Glad you had a fab weekend.

Poor James being ill - sounds like you're taking very good care of him though :)

xxx

Morning gorgeous!
We're in the same 'straight back to it' camp after an indulgent weekend! I couldn't face the scales tho! :)
Cinnamon chicken sounds a bit different! Doing the Same competition plan as last week? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha I was annoyed at myself with the scales initially but then had to laugh after so much wine, chocolate, mcdonalds, chips, sweets .... I really couldn't have expected anything less! But no actual gain since last Monday ;)

James said it was supposed to be nice - smells nice so will see :)

and yep but got a few obstacles this week: afternoon tea and spa day tomorrow (off plan!) drinks and food after work Thursday for a birthday (evening off plan!) and beer festival Saturday (off plan!) but still gives me 5 days/7 on plan, with 4/7 evenings so hopefully can pull back a little bit - would love to keep my weight off (if I lose any) this week

xxxx

Hey lovely,

I'm sure those scales will be back down in no time. Glad you had a fab weekend.

Poor James being ill - sounds like you're taking very good care of him though :)

xxx

Life was totally more important this weekend - love my mum so much :) She said last night she wants to spend a week together just us so think we will book in some nice hotels in the summer and have some quality time! :)

He is at work bless him .... such a grafter .... so yeah I will look after him I think he needs it bless him xxxx

Some mummy time sounds like a fab idea! You thinking home or abroad? I'm taking Mum for lunch and to see Miss Saigon in 2 weeks and I can't wait for our day together :) xxx

Some mummy time sounds like a fab idea! You thinking home or abroad? I'm taking Mum for lunch and to see Miss Saigon in 2 weeks and I can't wait for our day together :) xxx

Aww that will be totally perfect :)

I'm not sure actually .... probably home because of finances and hopefully uk weather should be decent in the summer :) I'm thinking a posh log cabin or something but will see - might surprise her :) xxxx

Aaw I love mummy time, I'm taking mine to York next Thursday for her birthday.
Bless James - I hope he feels better soon darling especially with a gorgeous girl to look after him!
xxx

Aaw I love mummy time, I'm taking mine to York next Thursday for her birthday.
Bless James - I hope he feels better soon darling especially with a gorgeous girl to look after him!
xxx

Aww yeah she will love that :) my mum LOVES York!

Aw thanks honey I hope he does too xxxx

Aww that will be totally perfect :)

I'm not sure actually .... probably home because of finances and hopefully uk weather should be decent in the summer :) I'm thinking a posh log cabin or something but will see - might surprise her :) xxxx

Oh that sounds amazing!! I love a surprise trip! xxx

Oooh what have you planned on the menu? Is Rob away for long? x

Jessy kindly emailed me over the details last week...which looks pretty simple in terms of getting in the tuna, sweet potato, lean meats and greens...so I'm going to give it a go on Weds, Thurs and Friday...Rob gets back late Friday night...and then he flies off again on Sunday for a weeks holiday with his little brother..so I'll have another man-free week to do it too! :) xxx

Back