JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

It was such a good night! We made a Mojito, Cosmopolitan and Gin Berry Cobler! Then had free champagne with dinner! My dinner was naughty but I needed the stodge after the booze. Got home, uploaded pics for you lovely lot, and slept haha.

Due to immediate sleep today's food is a bit off plan. I'm not going to go overboard but I am starting afresh next week.
B: protein shake and porridge
L: sandwich of some kind
D: tuna steak with veggies and sweet potato

Also going to the gym to do some damage limitation and either going to do chest or core. Then later tonight my bootcamp friend is having a candle and jewellery party at hers so taking some wine, and looking forward to it!

Anyone watching the eclipse? I forgot to get some glasses! Do you all remember the last eclipse? I find it all a bit eery!

Happy Friday lovelies xxxx

Hey chick,

Todays food and damage limitation sound like a good plan. You've worked so hard this week!

It's super cloudy here so we won't see the eclipse at all, I don't think. Our office is super close to the runway at Gatwick airport but we can hardly even see the planes coming in today.

The last eclipse was on my 16th birthday so I remember it really well...watching it in my best friend's back garden through a stack of film negatives! Old school!!!

xxx

It looked like a good night babes, so well done on the damage limitation - I'm sure you'll be fine.

It's cloudy up here too but there were some breaks in the clouds - so now I can tell it's gone a bit darker than normal - I can remember the last one too (just about if I think reeeeeally hard!!)

Loves you
xxxxxxxxxx

Looks like my kind of night! Well free champagne and cocktail is always the best type of night!
Ooh the party sounds interesting, I love candles!!!
Your food doesn't seem bad at all considering you don't feel prepared. And we'll done on going to the gym after a night of alcohol!

Cocktail making looks fab, you look lovely in your pics, all gorgeous and smiley :) Xx

The eclipse was cool but then I got paranoid I'd go blind as I glanced at it haha :')

It really was a lovely night :) twas for a friend's birthday!

Everyone was feeling the munchies today so we were all snacking but surprisingly was a very productive day at work and it was a good laugh :)

xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

Food over the weekend has been very naughty but it's been a fun weekend until last night when the car broke down. It was absolutely freezing and had to wait ages for breakdown. I think it does mean car heaven for bluebell as think her cambelt may have snapped :( but will see. Not stressing about it though as she was a bargain so not loosing too much if that is the case.

Last week was so off plan that the thought of going into a 100% week of competition diet just wasn't realistic so using the principles and going to try and be on track completely this week. My only obstacle is sat night where I'll have a few drinks.

Also weighed in today and STS so the exercise is definitely my maintenance tool!

Eats for today:
B: protein shake and Oatabix
L: shepherds pie with sweet potato mash topping, served with kale
S: cashews, dried fruit, and some dark chocolate chips
Post-bootcamp: 1/2 protein shake
D: chicken, chorizo and chickpea tomato dish served with veggies
S: melon

So I'm using the same principles of having carbs early in the day, and just adding a few 'healthy' ingredients to my dishes to up the taste and variety factor

Have a nice Monday lovelies xxxx

Ahh poor Bluebell! Cars can be such a palaver! Ours keeps bleeping at me for a service...need to book it in after payday!

Sounds like you had a fab weekend so STS is a great result.

Food today sounds DELISH! xxx

Bye bye bluebell :(((

What will you do, get another car?

Food sounds good today, and pleased you maintained! Keep up the exercise, it's definitely helping. :)

Oh nooo, fingers crossed that she pulls through!!

I'm like Sarah, mine has been flashing at me for the last 1200 miles for a service, ooops! It's just such a faff having to leave it in for a service - gross!

Food sounds delish today! I was dreaming about cottage pie with sweet potato mash last night... no joke! Def needs to go on the menu soon, yum yum! x

Back