JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Your lunch sounds amazing :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for Bluebell. I'd hate not having a car and I'd cry if the bean (my fiat 500)was poorly . I'm such a public transport snob. Urgh! You've been doing amazingly well recently and it just goes to show with a lovely/naughty few trips out and a STS, well done xxx

It doesn't sound good with bluebell but will get someone out to see her and see! James' work have leant us a car (how decent) so at least we can get about! I think we will get another car but will see how we go about it - I might let James get one for now or maybe buy one each

Loved my foodie week but feeling good to be back on it xxxx

Bootcamp = tough! But my squats and lunges have significantly improved due to my legs session last week so pretty pleased :) spin tomorrow though.... Urgh xx

What's making you persevere with spin if you don't enjoy it?

Well done on the extra squats :) that feeling when you know you've improved us just fantastic xxx

I hate it as I find it really hard. Anything hard is probably worth doing to improve my fitness ;). It is a good laugh as well xxxx

Good morning lovelies :)

Eats were all good yesterday. I did have a skinny caramel machiato at lunch and an extra protein shake with a scoop of peanut butter in but I'm happy with that :)

Eats for today:
B: homemade gluten free granola and a protein shake
L: shepherds pie, sweet potato mash, and green cabbage
S: nuts, bloobs, and a few cheeky dark chocolate chips; caramel machiato (I get one free today)
Pre spin: protein shake and/or granola
D: tuna steak with veggies
S: watermelon

xxxx

Possibly Pip but I am craving naughties. I've got this photo shoot though looming and Easter is in between so i NEED to be good xxxx.

You can do it mate. You've done it before and been so much stricter. Would redoing whole 30 help? You really enjoyed that in January xxx

NEVER ;) comp diet is easier and I'm not in the zone for that. I don't really need to lose lots more either so i think whole30 might make me a bit gaunt xxxx.

It's James doing the competition diet too? xx

Like me in the loosest sense ;) xxxx James has lost so much weight in the last couple of years but still carries it around his stomach so we are working on it!!

I'm going trainers shopping today! Finally have some cash. Hearing all your exercise is really inspiring :)
Hope spin is tolerable ;-) xx

Aw good :) get your gait tested if you can xxxx

Oh girls I want a summer holiday and James is being all sensible and won't let me have one!

We have negotiated with a potential October holiday but I'm feeling spoilt and want one in June haha. It isn't happening though, and he is right, so I need to get over it!

xxxxxxxxxx

oh honey, I'll try and not bore you with my holiday plans, He's a sensible boy and probably just wants to make sure you have an amazing wedding - and then if you havent been this year - just think of the honeymoon you can have!!

Loves you loads
xxxxxxxxx

An October holiday will be worth the wait, I'm sure honey! Love the fact you've got your own personal travel agent on the case ;) We are away in October too so need to get a countdown on the go! I've got a lot of pounds to shift between now and then! xxx

That's a shame? Does that mean I should stop looking? xxx

Nope keep looking! A deal might persuade and if not then October is still on the cards xxxx

I actually love taking holidays in sept/oct...everyone else has just got back from theirs, but you can enjoy sunny england adn then leave when it's defo colder and darker...plus christmas alwasy seems to come sooner when you get back! :) Xxxx

Back