JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thanks Ging :) xxxx

Change of plan tonight. Going to have a rest night as my knee is hurting a bit. Going to do leg day tomorrow to make up for it. Sat munching on some healthy granola and might have some melon - I'm super hungry xxxx

All I Want is chocolate but a bowl of melon has helped and going to have a cuppa before bed xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

I wrote a post first thing this morning but it didn't show! Will try and recall what I wrote!

Eats for today:
B: Granola, protein shake
L: 2 eggs, 1/2 tin tuna, sweet potato & veg
S: nuts, blobs & a few dark choc chips; a terry chocolate orange bun and a piece of flapjack - work charity cake sale so I have saved up my naughties, they were delish! I just scoffed them haha!
D: steak, parsnip chips, mushrooms and peas

Going to the gym tonight and doing legs if my knee is okay, if not I will do a core session!

My friend is now coming Friday night too and James is heading out so that has scuppered my plans of a healthy curry with a good film .... but I still want to be good as having a few naughties sat night so think I will make some burgers. anyone got any better ideas? she can't eat onions or garlic, hates mushrooms and pasta, and doesn't eat that much bread (but think she would have half a bun!)

xxxxxxxx

Yummy

Attachments

• 1427282440196.jpg
    1427282440196.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 32
Found any hols Pip? :p

xxxx

I have just sent off my order for our save the dates! eek! We should have a PDF to approve by next week :D xxxx

Afternoon lovely!
Yey for the save the date cards :) Exciting times!
The photo of your cakes are making my mouth water... I could really eat one of those right now! xxx

Afternoon lovely!
Yey for the save the date cards :) Exciting times!
The photo of your cakes are making my mouth water... I could really eat one of those right now! xxx

I've had to be super super good to allow myself them :) thoroughly enjoyed them but definitely better as a treat xxxx

Eats sound like a lovely mix of comp and treat! :) Hope your knee is ok for tonight lovely...I feel so naughty not going tonight! Actually a bit annoyed at myself...I'm a changed woman!! I'm doing pulled pork and spicy wedges for the girls on Friday night! nice and clean/sw friendly so room for some wine and naughties thereafter! xxx

J&J.jpg

Ooh exciting re save the date cards! Remind me when the bug day is again?! So many minis weddings I get confused ;-) xx

Saturday 4th June 2016 :) XxxX

I saw a couple to costa del sol but none that have made me go oooooh yet! I'll keep looking!

Save the dates are exciting! When will you send them? I don't know if I'm going to bother with them yet! Xxx

Thanks babe :)

Sending them next week hopefully! We are doing them due to wedding being ages away and also summer. ... We don't want any holidays being booked (already happened but they've moved it bless them) xxxx

Oh babe that's so exciting! It must be feeling extra real now! You girlies are so full of wedding cheer! Love it! And those treats look divine! I'm starving and now want to dive head first into a cupcake or something! Burgers sound good! Or maybe a rice dish!?

It's so exciting!!!!

I've suggested curry or burger and she is happy with either so will see :)

xxxx

Back