JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Eats sound like a lovely mix of comp and treat! :) Hope your knee is ok for tonight lovely...I feel so naughty not going tonight! Actually a bit annoyed at myself...I'm a changed woman!! I'm doing pulled pork and spicy wedges for the girls on Friday night! nice and clean/sw friendly so room for some wine and naughties thereafter! xxx

Mainly good but I like to give to charity ;) xxxx

Ooh potential idea will see what she thinks of that :)

Thanks babe :) Sending them next week hopefully! We are doing them due to wedding being ages away and also summer. ... We don't want any holidays being booked (already happened but they've moved it bless them) xxxx[/QUOTE

I don't blame you at all. The only reason I'm not sure if well bother is because I'm pretty sure I've told everybody I've met that I'm getting married and when it will be!! Haha xxx

Thanks babe :) Sending them next week hopefully! We are doing them due to wedding being ages away and also summer. ... We don't want any holidays being booked (already happened but they've moved it bless them) xxxx[/QUOTE

I don't blame you at all. The only reason I'm not sure if well bother is because I'm pretty sure I've told everybody I've met that I'm getting married and when it will be!! Haha xxx

I think we have too :') for us it's important as people will need to book hotels so we are sending out our discount cards with the save the date xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

Last night I went to the gym with two of my bootcamp friends and put them through their paces with a legs session: leg press, leg extender, squat rack, stifflegged deadlifts, weighted lunges and box jumps. I'm aching a little but I hope it was a good workout for them!

Last nights dinner was so yummy but I am hungry after without carbs so having a bowl of melon and a (decaf) coffee is really helping.

Scales (sorry Sarah for hopping) are showing 3lbs down on Monday. What I don't want is what keeps happening - down 3-5lbs in the week ALL THE FOOD and up the same weight by the Monday! So really going to be as good as I can this weekend. Next weekend being Easter will be a bit off plan but I'm going to try my best to not go overboard like usual! Photoshoot is the weekend after :/

Eats for today:
B: shake & 2 Oatabix
L: subway salad - thinking ham and turkey with southwest and a little bit of cheese UPDATE: rainbow super shaker salad and eggs
S: bloobs and nuts
D: pork seasoned with paprika, served with cauliflower egg fried rice and carrots
S: melon!

It feels like a long week for me, it totally should be Friday xxxx

Last edited:
In fact no I'm going to be good and go buy a shaker salad and some eggs from boots! Super healthy!

UPDATE - I have bought a salad and eggs so that is my lunch :)
I have also bought a super blue cold pressed raw drink - apple juice, orange juice, blackcurrants, strawbs, blobs, beetroot, kale and spinach. Only 102 cals and although sugar is obv high it is much lower than other similar drinks! Really refreshing start to my morning! :)

Last edited:
Dinner last night, fruit drink this morning, my lunch :)

Attachments

• 1427358976075.jpg
    1427358976075.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 1427358985715.jpg
    1427358985715.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1427358994425.jpg
    1427358994425.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
I love EVERYTHING in the last few posts!! The work out sounds brilliant, right up my street..except I'm so bad at weighted lunges when using the barbell with 10kg at each end...just can't stay balanced!!

Well done on food for lunch today, it sound Delish! I had one of the green (kiwi/spinach/kale maybe?!) versions of that juice from boots a couple of weeks ago! Yummm!

I also feel EXACTLY the same about the scales situation! I'm about to update results as I've lost 2lbs this week...but I'm nervous for the weekends naughties! We can do this jess!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love EVERYTHING in the last few posts!! The work out sounds brilliant, right up my street..except I'm so bad at weighted lunges when using the barbell with 10kg at each end...just can't stay balanced!!

Well done on food for lunch today, it sound Delish! I had one of the green (kiwi/spinach/kale maybe?!) versions of that juice from boots a couple of weeks ago! Yummm!

I also feel EXACTLY the same about the scales situation! I'm about to update results as I've lost 2lbs this week...but I'm nervous for the weekends naughties! We can do this jess!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha it is super hard, my advice is to not lunge too far just nice small lunges :) make you so much better at normal lunges though!

Yummy scrummy in my tummy :)

Well done you :) We totally can beautiful xxxx

Look at you putting your gym friends through their paces!! you gym bunny. food sounds amazing today!

Thank you, it is a bit of a mash up for tea but it is what I fancy! xxxx

You should become a PL Jess! Sounds like you have it in you! Eats sound great today! Sounds like you are on it! If you keep it up, I wouldn't worry about the scales next weigh in! Xx

You know what .... and I haven't told anyone this .... I would love to. The problem is I also love my career, but I would love to do some PT part time. James really wants to do it though and I don't want to take it from him (if that makes sense?!)

I need to keep it up!! I want some abbage for the photoshoot xxxx

Thank you lovelies I wasn't expecting such a response!

I currently work in a University on policies and regulations and want to keep moving up - I couldn't give that up. My whole education was geared towards policies.

I guess I could support him by assisting his sessions if he had any couples that wanted to lose weight? Or do some part time extra hours?

I think I'll keep quiet until he's trained though as he's never wanted a career until this and I really want it to be about him xxxx

Back