JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Jess you're such a selfless wife to be! I still think you'd make a great pair at it and could go after very different clients! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hehe thanks hun. Yeah you're right but I can do that once he has started :) I don't have time yet anyway so it might come at a good time later on xxxx.

He's a lucky boy to have a special one like you on his side xx

Dinner ended up being paprika pork and cauliflower rice cooked with spices, mushrooms, peas and chorizo! Yum!

Bootcamp was tough as per usual: backward lunges with a weighted bag on back, tyre jumps, walk outs, walking lunges with kettle bells, tyre pressups, clean and press, fast feet, tyre plank, sumo squat, burpees and resistance band! 5 times!

xxxx

Morning ladies! TGIF it has felt like a long week! My cough is also coming out :( but hopefully it won't turn into a full blown cold!

My best friend is coming tonight and I'm so excited! But joint PT session with a fellow bootcamper first!

Eats for today:
B: 2 oatabix, protein shake, milk with both
L: TBC - might go for the subway salad today with it being Friday ;) that or a jacket spud
S: mixed nuts
D: homemade burgers with sweet potato wedges
S: some wine and a couple of chocolates - James is out at a brewery so looking forward to girly time!

I scale hopped again today and down another lb. Monday 9.12 Friday 9.8. I'm going to keep monitoring both to keep me on track at weekends, but official weigh in remains Monday!

Happy Friday ladies xxxx

Last edited:
I lose the sound of bootcamp! Must feel so satisfying when you're done! :)

Jess we're exactly the same weight now too! Fingers crossed our fun weekends won't disrupt the scales too much...but yummy homemade burgers and sweet potato wedges sound like the perfect balance of naughty but nice!! Xxx

Food sounds great to today Jessy! And lasts night bootcamp sounds tough but good. Is your friend a fitness girl too? Xxx

She is slim and fit and used to be quite into it but now she has a man spends a lot less time in the gym ;)

xxxx

I lose the sound of bootcamp! Must feel so satisfying when you're done! :)

Jess we're exactly the same weight now too! Fingers crossed our fun weekends won't disrupt the scales too much...but yummy homemade burgers and sweet potato wedges sound like the perfect balance of naughty but nice!! Xxx

It can be frustrating at times when your brain doesn't let your body do what it needs to but yes I totally love it. A bootcamper, Hannah's bestie, is running it on Monday as she has a PT qualification and Hannah is busy (bless her she never gets to do anything for herself). She hasn't been to bootcamp for ages though until last night. I really like her and we had a lot of banter about her not squatting low enough etc so I think I'm going to suffer for that on Monday ;). I think the group would be more receptive to her doing it though if she actually came more? I'd like to think that if I ran it everyone would listen because I do it myself ....

Eek yes we are! I really hope they don't .... are you peeking on Monday?

xxxx

It can be frustrating at times when your brain doesn't let your body do what it needs to but yes I totally love it. A bootcamper, Hannah's bestie, is running it on Monday as she has a PT qualification and Hannah is busy (bless her she never gets to do anything for herself). She hasn't been to bootcamp for ages though until last night. I really like her and we had a lot of banter about her not squatting low enough etc so I think I'm going to suffer for that on Monday ;). I think the group would be more receptive to her doing it though if she actually came more? I'd like to think that if I ran it everyone would listen because I do it myself ....Eek yes we are! I really hope they don't .... are you peeking on Monday?xxxx
It depends how I feel on monday! If I feel ok then I will peek...and if i feel horrid i will avoid them as they are bound to make me feel worse! :) You!? xx

It depends how I feel on monday! If I feel ok then I will peek...and if i feel horrid i will avoid them as they are bound to make me feel worse! :) You!? xx

I will :p

Weighing in on Monday keeps me in check over the weekend, but Friday is my motivation weigh in for the weekend xxxx

Yummy yummy dinner Jess! :drool:

I hope the cough sods off, everybody around me has been sick loads over the past month or two! I've managed to avoid it so far but starting to get scared that my days might be numbered!!! xx

I hope it does too! xxxx

I could pretend I made burgers but KFC, cava and a few chocolates happened. But my back session was tough and I'm gymming tomorrow morning. Going to be good food wise tomorrow - thinking nandos and maybe chicken skewers at weatherspoons? Saving naughties for drinks! xxxx

Here to subscribe, love seeing fit and active people - such motivation!

Aw thats nice honey thank you :) do you have a diary? xxxx

Nandos and spoons on the same day! That's epic! A lot of chicken though!

Was your friend ok with KFC? The last one I had made me feel crap so I haven't fancied one in forever. Lucky me!! xxx

Epic but healthy if I do it right ;) Yeah she's fine with it and was quite up for something easy :) I love the stuff and lots of protein in it :p but yeah I've got unfortunate tastebuds sometimes :p xxxx

Back