JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Have you seen million pound chicken shop on bbc1 I think? It's all about KFC lol ( okay, I was really bored!) It kind of put me off KFC . Just need a programme about McDonald's and Indian mow and I'll never get takeout again!

Enjoy your gym session ;)

Yeah we watch it and hasn't put me off at all, in fact it reassures me more about eating it :') xxxx

Started off my Saturday with a protein shake followed by a core workout. Now feeling really good and ready for my Saturday :) going shopping and then out tonight! Happy times

Core workout:
Set 1 x4: Side bends (12kg) x15 each arm, russian twist (8kg) for a minute (did between 70 and 80)
Set 2 x4: plank for a minute, crunches for a minute (30)
Set 3 x4: dish for a minute, sit ups for a minute (25,30)
Set 4 x4: extended plank (initially legs raised but my back ached a bit) for a minute, and bicycle crunches for a minute

Totally and utterly knackered XxxX

That workout was fab but made me hungry and I'm ratty when I'm hungry. Got to nandos and massive queue so tried to do some shopping but wasn't happenjng. Later on still a queue so went to giraffe and had a chicken Chipotle Mexican burger. Only naughty bit was bun and a few chips, and 2 onion rings. Shopping was successful after though and I've got my kit for photoshoot (see pic). Now on way to town for drinks woohoo xxxx

Attachments

• 1427567382772.jpg
    1427567382772.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 52
Thanks ladies :)

Top was from sports direct - karimoor
Bottoms were from jd sports - nike

xxxx

Food really isn't going to plan :( typical me on a weekend. Will see what the scales say tomorrow xxxx.

So weighed in at 9.10 so minus 2lbs for the week but up 1lb from the weekend.... Which is totally perfect tbh :)

Made some granola last night and was multitasking so was on the phone to my dad and also had veg on the hob. And as I took the granola out the oven the bleeding greaseproof paper caught fire from the hob. I threw the phone down and my dad, who found it hysterical, could just hear 'fu*k it's on fire!' and I had to dunk it in the soapy water in the sink! So nuts for breakfast :')

Eats for today (I'm hungry so I might get a healthy snack for later)
B: nuts/dried fruit & protein shake with coconut milk
L: turkey cooked with spices and paprika, broccoli, green beans and sweet potato
S: decaf skinny caramel machiato (meeting a friend for coffee) & maybe some fruit
D: Either salmon or chilli!

Exercise: bootcamp!

Oh Jess you poor thing! That really is multitasking to the max...your poor granola! Food sounds delish as always!I've been doing a fair bit of reading up on fat loss over the weekend and am really going to try to drop the carbs after brekkie and not be scared of the healthy fats!! Thanks for all your advice so far Jess xxx

Oh no jessy!!! Granolaaaaa ! Can't believe it caught fire. Could you not class it as caramelised and still eat it hehe
Food sounds great today, even the nuts for breaky ;))

haha oh all the jokes :p It was more the fact I had dunked it in soapy water that put me off, rather than the caramelisation ;)

The nuts were very yummy lol

and any time Ging darling xxxx

Back