JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Popped over here as didn't want to hijack the lovely Mrs Rees' thread too much!!

How long would it take to do each of those workouts? i.e. how long for chest/arms, core, legs etc?
Also could you add in a little more cardio?

I want to do more strength training but I also have the GNR in Sept so don't want to scale back the running completely to just one session a week before my training plan starts as going train for a time on this occasion! x

Hijack away as its saving me typing the Qs!! xx

Popped over here as didn't want to hijack the lovely Mrs Rees' thread too much!!

How long would it take to do each of those workouts? i.e. how long for chest/arms, core, legs etc?
Also could you add in a little more cardio?

I want to do more strength training but I also have the GNR in Sept so don't want to scale back the running completely to just one session a week before my training plan starts as going train for a time on this occasion! x

It does depend as you need to ensure you have appropriate tests but approx:

Chest/arms: single 45mins, both an hour
Legs: 45mins - 1 hour
Core: 1 hour - 1.15
Back: 45 mins

Yep if you're a runner replace some of the legs with running as legs will knacker you out. Chest/arms is also less important than core and back for running xxxx.

Jess when you are a rich and famous fitness coach and you release a DVD, please can we all be the people in the background doing it with you?!I'm shot gunning the role of 'Anita' on the Gillian Michaels Shred....ie the Easy Option! ;) xxx

Jess when you are a rich and famous fitness coach and you release a DVD, please can we all be the people in the background doing it with you?!I'm shot gunning the role of 'Anita' on the Gillian Michaels Shred....ie the Easy Option! ;) xxx

LOL - this actually made me laugh out loud!! Good ol' Jillian, not spent any time with her in a while. Must get back on it pre-summer! Maybe I'll actually try and get past day 10 this time!!

It does depend as you need to ensure you have appropriate tests but approx:

Chest/arms: single 45mins, both an hour
Legs: 45mins - 1 hour
Core: 1 hour - 1.15
Back: 45 mins

Yep if you're a runner replace some of the legs with running as legs will knacker you out. Chest/arms is also less important than core and back for running xxxx.

Thanks Jess!! I already have a core/glute/hip workout which I do 2-3 times a week to help my knee/hips/foot - all my pains and niggles come from a weakness on my right side so I'm conscious I need to keep doing those too as well as anything else if I want to keep running! Those times are so manageable though, thanks!! Much better than 3-4 hour runs!!! xx

Lol yes you can! This is hilarious!

Definitely get some back work in Lil and you'll reap the benefits xxxx

Yes girls, a 30 day shred challenge and Jessys DVD back ups sounds great! We will all be as good as that red hot pants b*tch Natalie before we know it!! xx

(I may be confused to which thread is which at the moment but you all get where I'm coming from!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well as I'm dishing out these plans im making myself a timetable to train myself! The plan plus 30 day shred we will all be buff :') xxxx

I will be camera woman ;)

My indian takeaway was yummy.... xxxx

Bootcamp last night was tough as usual but it poured down with rain :( so I decided in my freezing tired state that all I wanted was my onesie a curry James and a film - so that is what happened. Curry was delicious, James was lovely, my onesie was snuggly and we watcher Gravity which we really enjoyed :) really chilled out Monday night! My cough has really come out today and my throat hurts :(

Eats for today:
B: nuts and dried fruit, protein shake
L: boiled new potatoes, 1/2 tin of tuna, green beans and broccoli
S: fruit or a nakd bar
D: salmon served with lots of veggies :)

xxxx

sounds like the perfect monday night..minus the horrible rain!! hope your throat calms down a bit. Warm drinks usually help me? rest day today?

Tandoori chicken massala, rice, raitha and we shared a naan.

Doing legs tonight at the gym but training will make me feel better :)

Feeling a bit Meh and Cba xxxx

Back