JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Yep :p

Workout was hard and gym a little intimidating but only because full of very strong men! Enjoyed it though! :) xxxx

I bet you put them to shame!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha nope :p it's a proper body building gym so they're all massive and strong. But I'm small and starting to get strong ;) xxxx.

Morning lovelies!

The Queen is in Sheffield today! So im expecting town (our uni is in town) to be a bit crazy ;)

Eats for today are half on and half off plan
B: muffin; protein shake
L: fancying a bagel; nuts
D: steak & veggies

I think I need some carbs hence the bagel cravings!

Bootcamp tonight :)

5 days off for me as of 5pm tonight lovelies :) xxxx

Haha what are we like with our rebelious carby lunches!
A little of what you fancy does you no harm - as my Nana would say!
What ar you havnig with your bagel?
enjoy that bootcamp lovely...but enjoy those 5 days off even more!! xx

Deliciously Ella herself just liked my IG pic! Is it sad I'm totally excited!

Deliciously Ella herself just liked my IG pic! Is it sad I'm totally excited!

She's so lovely, she's like a few of mine too! She replies to pretty much all of the comments on her blog too. She just seems like such a nice person!

I remember one day a while ago when BBC GF liked one of my photos and I was running about the room, high as a kite in celebration! lol!! It really is the little things sometimes :) xx

I'm in a way glad I'm up here today babe, I hate it when town's busy :(

I've given into my sausage butty craving too this morning :break_diet:, but am back on plan for later, and going to the gym.

Haha what are we like with our rebelious carby lunches!
A little of what you fancy does you no harm - as my Nana would say!
What ar you havnig with your bagel?
enjoy that bootcamp lovely...but enjoy those 5 days off even more!! xx

Hopefully having tuna kick! Spicy tuna yum yum :)

I will :) I think i'll still be gymming though! Might go for a run first thing Sunday, then Monday going to the gym in the morning, then Tuesday morning workout and Tuesday night gym! Need to burn off those chocolate calories xxxx

She's so lovely, she's like a few of mine too! She replies to pretty much all of the comments on her blog too. She just seems like such a nice person!

I remember one day a while ago when BBC GF liked one of my photos and I was running about the room, high as a kite in celebration! lol!! It really is the little things sometimes :) xx

She does! Bless her!

Haha I bet you were lol and yes definitely those things that matter sometimes xxxx

Guys guys guys life advice required!

A job has come up at the other University - very similar role to mine but the band above. So I would be getting paid more with much more room for progression.

I almost feel like I would be silly not to apply, but I also love my job so it makes this a hard decision. I have been well supported and feel people believe in me, but whether there is actually room for progression is another issue ....

Any advice?

xxxx

APPLY! what have you got to lose?! you can make the actual decision later! xx

True! It is just under £2,000 a year I would be getting paid more xx

Thats a huge amount, especially when you have a wedding to pay for!!
I think you'd be mad not to apply if there are better long term prospects, as well as an immediate pay rise!
How did you find out about it? If you're looking around doing some research then there must be a part of you that is keen for a change! :) and you have 4 lovely long days to think about your application and your CV etc...! :) xx

I'm with Ging... if you meet the criteria and you're pondering it, then submit the application. You can cross other bridges when you come to them. At the very least it allows you to sit back and reflect on your experience to date, what you want for the future, your competencies and what development you want. Interview experience is always beneficial too.

Loyalty is a great asset but it should never, ever hold you back. You should be your no.1 priority!! xx

Submit the app! No decision would be final until you accept/decline anything you may be offered so def no harm in applying :) xx

Thanks lovelies you're right no commitment and will make me evaluate things xxxx

Back