JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

This fat programme is making me a bit mad....

Last edited:
Urgh the sat fat thing.... Coconut oil and ghee is not bad for you at all. Also they never mention transfat which is bad for you. And don't explain that your body needs fat but good fat not the bad ones xxxx

Hello Happy Friday! Love days off :) in Newcastle and food has been naughty so far

B: ham and cheese croissant, caramel macciato, maltesers bunny, handful of haribo
L: 3 small slices of pizza, 4 mini bhajis and some poppadom crisps, 1/4 Easter Egg and a slice of chocolate cake, 2 glasses of cava
D: going to this amazing burger place really excited. So burger, chips, a boozy milkshake and a few drinks!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend

xxxx

Yay pleased you thinking about applying for the job. It's great an opportunity has appeared.

Food sounds fun! Enjoy Newcastle weekend.

Haven't watched the truth about fat. I enjoyed the sugar one but calorie one was a lot I knew. I'm. Shocked you say it didn't mention trans fats as thought it would.

Happy Easter everyone :) hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend xxxx

Hope you had a lovely weekend in Newcastle xx

Hello lovelies :) back to work today! :( going to spend most of it writing my job application though!

Well my weekend consisted of a hell of a lot of food but I've tried to counteract it a little by getting back on the exercise wagon as of Monday. Just to give you an idea of how naughty the food was:
Friday's food (see above),
Saturday - wedding cake tasting for breakfast, weatherspoons breakfast, Indian takeaway, chocolate egg, wine,
Sunday - (healthyish) fry up, chocolate, chinese,
Monday - toast, chicken with rice, beer, pasta salad box from Morrison's, chocolate,
Tuesday (getting there) Oatabix and protein shake, nuts, banana, grapes, toast with pb, salad for dinner, then chocolate bar and ice-cream :/

I did a leg workout Monday, and yesterday did a shoulders workout and a 5k run - my quickest yet in 32.27 :)

Eats are back on it today! Semi competition diet! Photoshoot is on Saturday :/

B: Oatabix with protein shake made with almond milk
S: sweet potato with 1/2 tin tuna
L: Salad (wild rocket, curly lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, little boiled potatoes and chicken with a low fat French dressing sauce, cashews)
D: chorizo and chickpea tomato dish with green veggies, rice for James

I might snack tonight on strawberries and watermelon :) I'll try and avoid the ice-cream!

Back workout at the gym tonight :) and job application!

Will catch up on diaries :) xxxx

Tell me more about the photoshoot...is it just you...or are there a few of you?
And its a progress one right? Is it the first one?!
So exciting!

If you enjoyed the naughties and now you're back on it with a yummy day then you cant say fairer than that! Wedding cake tasting for brekkie sounds like you've lived the dream!! :) xxxx

I'm back too babe, and it's really quiet up here today too :( - good luck with the application form - let me know how you get on with it.
Wow the photoshoot has come round quick - you'll do fine darling - you know how to get back on the wagon,

Loves you xxxxxx

Hey lovely,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Have you chosen your cake now? Can you tell us what sort you've gone for?

Well done for getting back on the exercise wagon - you are going to look gorgeous in your photoshoot - can't wait to see some pics!

And good luck with the job application. Sorry if I've missed it but have you had any more thoughts about how you'd feel if you were offered an interview (or offered the job in due course)?

xxx

What a weekend!! Can't wait to see your snaps either, you'll look amazing :)

Did you pick a wedding cake?! My friend had 4 tiers; a fruit cake (for the oldies haha), a chocolate cake, a malteser(!!) cake, and a plain sponge - all were yum. Well the 3 tiers I tried anyway (left the fruit ;))

Wow what a delicious weekend!!! And straight back into it now to prepare for the photo shoot! That's so exciting! It crept up fast!!! Can't wait to see pics! And I want to know what cake you went for too! When I went to a wedding when with my sister I tasted so much cake, definitely one of the best things about a wedding!!! Red velvet & chocolate biscuit would be contenders for me!

How are you feeling about the photoshoot? You look amazing so shouldn't have any worries!!

Weekend sounds fab and food could have been loads worse. At least you exercised ;) xxx

I'm feeling a little nervous as my tummy isn't as trim as I would like!

Haha yes true ;) I would have felt crap if I hadn't though xxxx

Tell me more about the photoshoot...is it just you...or are there a few of you?
And its a progress one right? Is it the first one?!
So exciting!

If you enjoyed the naughties and now you're back on it with a yummy day then you cant say fairer than that! Wedding cake tasting for brekkie sounds like you've lived the dream!! :) xxxx

There are 4 of us :) Me, my personal trainer, then two other bootcamp friends who are also competing is Miss Galaxy next year!
Yes the first one :)
It is our PT's husband taking the photos, so nothing professional and no pressure :) the owner of the gym we are doing it at though is helping too bless him :) Then meal and drinks after!

xxxx

I'm back too babe, and it's really quiet up here today too :( - good luck with the application form - let me know how you get on with it.
Wow the photoshoot has come round quick - you'll do fine darling - you know how to get back on the wagon,

Loves you xxxxxx

Love you too :) Haha I need to after so much chocolate and booze!

xxxx

Back