JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hey lovely,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Have you chosen your cake now? Can you tell us what sort you've gone for?

Well done for getting back on the exercise wagon - you are going to look gorgeous in your photoshoot - can't wait to see some pics!

And good luck with the job application. Sorry if I've missed it but have you had any more thoughts about how you'd feel if you were offered an interview (or offered the job in due course)?

xxx

Not completely decided :) but if we go with her I think we know what we are having!!

Yeah I think with it being a move to a red brick uni it would be a really sensible move. Not because Hallam isn't a great place to work, it is, but because Uni is more academia based and with what I do I think you are recognised more there! It is also the uni I studied at :) I would definitely take it should I get offered it

xxxx.

What a weekend!! Can't wait to see your snaps either, you'll look amazing :)

Did you pick a wedding cake?! My friend had 4 tiers; a fruit cake (for the oldies haha), a chocolate cake, a malteser(!!) cake, and a plain sponge - all were yum. Well the 3 tiers I tried anyway (left the fruit ;))

Thanks honey, hopefully i'll look okay! Tanning starts tonight! :/

Ooh the malteser cake sounds amazing xxxx

Wow what a delicious weekend!!! And straight back into it now to prepare for the photo shoot! That's so exciting! It crept up fast!!! Can't wait to see pics! And I want to know what cake you went for too! When I went to a wedding when with my sister I tasted so much cake, definitely one of the best things about a wedding!!! Red velvet & chocolate biscuit would be contenders for me!

It has crept up too fast! and then I've got to be good after as wedding dress trying on in just over a month!

Haha cake is one of the best bits :D xxxx

Our cake (if we go for this lady) will be:

Bottom tier: White chocolate and raspberry - I don't like white chocolate and thought this would be sickly, but such delicate flavours with sharp contrast of fresh raspberries within the cake and on top!
Middle tier: Chocolate - It needs to happen
Top tier: Lemon drizzle - Haven't tried this but the passion fruit we tried was so good that I think the lemon will also be divine :)

She also makes a little mr and mrs cake for you to have when you go back to your room! any flavour you want - maybe carrot for us!

xxxx

I really wonder how they manage to make such fresh cakes for weddings!! When I made the tiered cake last year for my mum's birthday, I had to make really dense sponges so that they wouldn't collapse!! It blows my mind!!

On another note (similar to chat on Ging's thread) what tan are you using?! haha x

oh. my. god. that cake sounds epic...do you think she could do a little extra mini 'Minis' cake so that you can send us a slice of each?! ;)

Is it really bad that I'm thinking if this is your first photoshoot then really you dont want to be looking great for this one....so that you can really see your progress more when you're looking stonking hot in the next one!? I think my brain is just trying to make excuses for myself today! I just did a comparison pic on IG as today has been the first time I've noticed any difference and I wanted my 'before' pics to look even worse if that makes sense?!

The job sounds like such a good fit Jess - I've got fingers and toes crossed for you! xcxxx

Wow - cakes do sound awesome! Especially the Mr & Mrs cake - sooooo cute!!

Job sounds like a fab move. Dave's little sister is at Sheffield - we really must go and up and see her. Then her and Dave can have some sibling bonding time and I can meet you for a cuppa :D

xxx

Mmmmm wedding cake sounds amazing as does the tasting session!! We had red velvet, carrot cake and peanut butter chocolate cake. I want cake now. I'm blaming you ;) xxx

Mmmmm wedding cake sounds amazing as does the tasting session!! We had red velvet, carrot cake and peanut butter chocolate cake. I want cake now. I'm blaming you ;) xxx

We have two severe nut allergies or something like that would be on the menu! Especially the carrot cake! xxxx

I really wonder how they manage to make such fresh cakes for weddings!! When I made the tiered cake last year for my mum's birthday, I had to make really dense sponges so that they wouldn't collapse!! It blows my mind!!

On another note (similar to chat on Ging's thread) what tan are you using?! haha x

It's a St tropez knock off... Supposedly pretty good but I'm nervous as I usually use wash on wash off stuff xx

oh. my. god. that cake sounds epic...do you think she could do a little extra mini 'Minis' cake so that you can send us a slice of each?! ;)

Is it really bad that I'm thinking if this is your first photoshoot then really you dont want to be looking great for this one....so that you can really see your progress more when you're looking stonking hot in the next one!? I think my brain is just trying to make excuses for myself today! I just did a comparison pic on IG as today has been the first time I've noticed any difference and I wanted my 'before' pics to look even worse if that makes sense?!

The job sounds like such a good fit Jess - I've got fingers and toes crossed for you! xcxxx

Haha i like your logic ;) but it's still a photo of my belly! Lol but yes it does make sense

Thanks lovely xxxx

Wow - cakes do sound awesome! Especially the Mr & Mrs cake - sooooo cute!!

Job sounds like a fab move. Dave's little sister is at Sheffield - we really must go and up and see her. Then her and Dave can have some sibling bonding time and I can meet you for a cuppa :D

xxx

That sounds like perfection :) xxxx

Back