JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Morning lovelies :)

Did a back workout at the gym last night which was good :) I was showing the girls the routine and everyone thanked me after which was lovely :)

Everything was on plan yesterday until I had some ice-cream.... But back on it today!

B - Oatabix, protein shake
B2 - Tuna, sweet potato
L - Chicken tikka subway salad
S - Banana
D - Chicken with veggies
S - melon and strawberries

Bootcamp tonight and Hannah says she will some core work in there as I won't get to train that before Saturday. Tonight will be busy as also need to finish job application and fake tan!

Nearly Friday Yay xxxx

Look at you PT !! sounds like the weights really suit you. I'd never think to work back...just give me abs! !! I'd totally fail!
food sounds yummy.
you are doing so well. especially with your exercise. enjoy bootcamp !!!

Look at you PT !! sounds like the weights really suit you. I'd never think to work back...just give me abs! !! I'd totally fail!
food sounds yummy.
you are doing so well. especially with your exercise. enjoy bootcamp !!!

Back helps with your core though so you can get abs ;)

Haha I'm so not a PT but thank you :)

Yeah I'm on it with exercise but struggling a bit with food! will get there! xxxx

You are such a superstar, Jessy! The girls who workout with you are very lucky to have such a great PT :D xxx

Thanks lovely but I'm really not a PT :) I cant tell people really how their form is or tell if they are working the right muscles etc. But I did enjoy it xxxx.

I need you to help me with my gym plan babe!
xxxx

You know that I will - tell me your problem areas and we will go from there xxxx

Tuna and sweet potatoes for breakfast! Yum!!!

Your workout sounds great, you have some seriously lucky friends. And you are totally going to rock that photoshoot on Saturday you little hottie!!! xxx

It is actually yum ;)

Haha thanks babe. And my tummy is softer than I would like but I'm happy with the rest of me xxxx.

I used to wear that tan back in the day! It's super cheap and actually really good I always found! You are gonna make such a fab PT! You have to promise to do it properly one day xx

Hannah made me get dark though so I might just need one coat! Aw bless you. I might do it as some extra income one day yeah xxxx.

<3 xxxx

You know that I will - tell me your problem areas and we will go from there xxxx

Thighs - They have put us on a machine but it's not doing anything for us, we do the upright bike and cross trainer too. When we went to Concord the other day, they only have the abductor and adductor machines, so we did them and felt so better as we can feel it's doing something round the sides - hips wise - and the inside. At ponds Forge, they've also got some other machines that I see people on and they are working the sides and backs of their thighs, but I dont think she's put me on them coz of my back and pelvis problem.

Back