JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thighs - They have put us on a machine but it's not doing anything for us, we do the upright bike and cross trainer too. When we went to Concord the other day, they only have the abductor and adductor machines, so we did them and felt so better as we can feel it's doing something round the sides - hips wise - and the inside. At ponds Forge, they've also got some other machines that I see people on and they are working the sides and backs of their thighs, but I dont think she's put me on them coz of my back and pelvis problem.

I'll have a think but in my opinion free weights are the way to go with functional movement xxxx

I'm planning to make a big batch on Sunday for brekkies next week. I love a dinner style breakfast!! xxx

Haha i never though I would but do now xxxx

One day we will train together jess!! Your friends are very lucky to have you indeed!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

We will! and Aww thanks :) xxxx

NSV! Just been to a shopping centre on my lunch to return my expensive gym trousers as got some nice ones much cheaper and my friend met me there for lunch! Needed something quite quick so we went to burrito bar and I had a chicken salad! It had a sprinkle of cheese and spoon of sour cream but apart from that was just lettuce, rice, roast peppers, grilled chicken, guac, jalapenos and salsa! :) xxxx

Oooh sounds yummy, I'll have to try that next time I go to the burrito bar up here with hubs!
Thanks for the gym advice babe, I'll see if I can speak to the gym rep and see what they say.
xxxx

Oooh sounds yummy, I'll have to try that next time I go to the burrito bar up here with hubs!
Thanks for the gym advice babe, I'll see if I can speak to the gym rep and see what they say.
xxxx

If you've got back issues I would hate to advise and you hurt yourself so yes definitely talk to a PT about it xxxx if they're crap I'll ask Hannah for you

Morning lovelies.
I have a confession - kebab happened last night :/ got in from a seriously tough bootcamp (think it was my body from training all week rather than the bootcamp though) and had my fake tan round one to do and a job application to finish. The chicken also hadn't defrosted properly. So we got takeout as James' treat :) I don't feel bad about it at all, just making sure I have no carbs tonight for shoot tomorrow. On a plus tan coat one went well and application form submitted!

Eats for today:
B: Oatabix, protein ahake
B 2: Sweet potato and tuna
L: subway chicken tikka salad
S: Pre PT banana
D: TBC but I'm thinking taco lettuce wraps! With normal wraps for James

Doing arms at PT - my poor upper body. Looking forward to it though. Then after James and I might be going for a gentle run around rother valley :) and if not a run then definitely a walk in this wonderful weather :)

Happy Friday lovelies :) xxxx

Yay to successful tanning and job applications! And yummmmm kebabs!

Food today sounds lovely, as does a nice run. I'm trying to make Dave come with me tomorrow but not sure if he will or not! His cyclist's legs don't really enjoy running! xxx

Yay to successful tanning and job applications! And yummmmm kebabs! Food today sounds lovely, as does a nice run. I'm trying to make Dave come with me tomorrow but not sure if he will or not! His cyclist's legs don't really enjoy running! xxx

I hate running with Dan. He makes me feel so unfit. Last time we went for a run he was literally running in circles around me chatting away because we had to go at my pace. So unfair!!! xx

That would drive me mad! Dave is much, much fitter than me but his body wasn't designed for running so he actually doesn't mind going at my pace because his hefty ol' cyclists's legs won't carry him much faster.

We haven't run together since Mexico almost a year ago and we only ran 4k (a lot for me at the time!) but for 3 days afterwards he was in soooo much pain walking up and down the stairs to our room. It did make me laugh! xxx

I hate running and chatting at the same time!! rob called me whilst I was on my run yesterday and i just puffed down the phone to him to buzz off, beore he could ever say hello! :) How's the tan looking Jess? When do you expect to hear anything re job application? Fingers and toes crossed!! xxx

Tacos for the win!

What kebab did you have? I've got some lamb mince to make my own next week. Yum!!

A long walk or little run tonight sounds lovely! The weather down here isn't so good this week. It's so smoggy I could be in San Fran. But I'm not. Boo :(

Well done on submitting the app! Exciting times!! And how dark is the tan? xx

From our indian: donner and chicken tikka on naan yum yum

Not very dark! Definitely need another layer! xx

James is usually a much better runner but he's been out of it recently since having flu and I was quicker last week. Going to let him be quicker tonight though ;). xxxx

I hate running and chatting at the same time!! rob called me whilst I was on my run yesterday and i just puffed down the phone to him to buzz off, beore he could ever say hello! :) How's the tan looking Jess? When do you expect to hear anything re job application? Fingers and toes crossed!! xxx

Needs another coat but it is non streaky and lovely natural colour :) Well interviews are on 21st so next week xxxx thanks lovely

Back