JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Ladies I need to rant. Work people have annoyed me a bit today (not Ria! Lol)

I am so fed up of people thinking that because women weight train they want to be muscly! But even more so what if I did! Anyone can be how they want to be and it annoys me that people judge anyone! No-one has the right!

It was all good natured because of the photoshoot but a photoshoot doesn't mean I'm like a bodybuilder.... And comments about bodybuilding such as sheman really annoys me - I know some beautiful muscly women, some slim people, toned people, and some larger women all beautiful in their own f'ing way!

Rant over xxxx

Don't worry chick. .its obviously coming from Un educated, no idea, nonsense people! ..who are actually just jealous!

Thanks lovely :) I would never criticise anyone! xxxx

Rant anytime babe! It's just pure ignorance and jealously for sure! People just don't understand that woman want to and can be strong too! X

Thanks beautiful and exactly! xxxx

Rant anytime babe! It's just pure ignorance and jealously for sure! People just don't understand that woman want to and can be strong too! X

What she said!

You are so beautiful and so strong and such an inspiration Jessy xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bet the people saying it are the ones who sit there doing nothing at all about feeling miserable about their own weight/appearance/exercise regime but would give their right (and left) arm to do even half of what you and others do. Pure ignorance and jealously and doing what they can to make themselves feel better by being mean about others. You are a gorgeous strong girlie who doesn't need to justify themselves to anyone. Oh and even if you did want to bulk up and give some of the big ol guys a run for their money, they we, and lots of others, would be right there cheering you on.

In the words of Taylor...

Haters 'gonna hate, hate, hate.... (This will be in my head all morning now!!) xxx

It's just plain stupid to think that women using weights are automatically a body builders. Most gyms encourage weight training for toning etc.

Obviously just jealous clueless people. Rise above it☺

Thanks ladies for your kind words. I was so pissed off. Love you all xxxx

Photoshoot was good :) photos should be with me soon and I'll share some that I like! Here's the pics of myself I took pre-shoot

Saturday night was really good fun - such a lovely group of friends :) and none of us are muscly!! ;)

Went to an escape game room yesterday. You have 50 mins to escape and we did it with a minute to go. They're all around the country and so much fun - I would highly recommend!

Eats have been shocking but I'm staying the same at 9.12. Going to Prague on Friday so having a clean week. I think I've put too much pressure on myself to do competition diet and exercise which has resulted in me bingeing. So unless I've an occasion I am just going to eat yummy clean food with the odd treat if in exercising.

Eats for today:
B - Protein smoothie (Vanilla protein, almond milk, 1/2 banana, strawbs, bloobs)
L - Tuna and olive salad with low fat French dressing
S - Nuts and, depending on when I get home from work, a potential pre bootcamp banana
D - got a lovely lamb curry in the slow cooker :) so will be having a bowl of that with possibly some cauliflower or brown rice

Exercise - bootcamp

Hope you all had lovely weekends beautiful girls xxxx

Attachments

• 1428910706170.jpg
    1428910706170.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 1428910721215.jpg
    1428910721215.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 49
Back