JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thanks lovelies :) you're too kind

The escape room is seriously amazing. The room is a normal size room so you don't feel claustrophobic and if you want to leave you just unlock the door with a key they give you :).

Going to Prague first thing Friday to Monday evening :) going with two other couples, James's besties and their OHs so really looking forward to it :) some culture and lots of beer and food!

I've informed James that unless we have occasions we will be good food wise until my wedding dress fitting on 16th May! Then going to treat him to a meal at his fave place on the 18th if he sticks to it!

Going to try and reward us more with non food things like new gym clothes ;) not so much to lose weight but just to be more healthy!

xxxx

Woweeee at those pics!!

Morning lovelies

Day one on plan was a success

Lamb curry was divine and I've made a bit of healthy chocolate for tonight whilst we catch up on GoT and I watch Geordie Shore whilst Jamesy has a bath

Had a bath using Epsom salts last night and wow my muscles are so relaxed it's amazing!

Eats for today:
B - protein and fruit shake
L - leftover lamb curry with rice and peas
S - almonds, caramel macciato
D - either chicken or salmon

Happy Tuesday lovelies xxxx

Where do you get teh salts from Jess? I'm needing some TLC I think...my legs and knees are ACHING! xx

I think you can get them from Boots Ging.
xxx

let me know if you want the lamb curry recipe Pip! It an amazing slow cooker one!

I got mine from Holland and Barretts Ging - I got the muscle ones but you can also get skin ones :) about £8 for a huge tube

xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

Managed to run a 5k last night in my quickest time yet! Just need to knock a minute and a half off and I will achieve a sub30! James was 30 seconds off! Weather is gorgeous here so might go for another run tonight and try and keep up with James' pace; he was on for a sub 30 but had to walk a minute as his tummy hurt :( we've lots to do though before Prague on Friday so will see! :)

Yesterday was another on plan day with healthy chocolate being the perfect treat :) dinner was salmon cooked with ginger and garlic, served with fried white sweet potato and veggies. scale hopped and 2lbs down on Monday so hoping I can get at least one more off before Prague ;)

Eats for today:
B - protein smoothie; banana
L - chicken with sweet potato, veggies and salad
D - chicken with sweet potato mash, roast parsnips, carrots, other veg and a cheeky Yorkshire pudding and gravy :)

Happy hump :) although it's my Thursday technically - Yay xxxx

Morning gorgeous, Well done on your run and yay for knocking some time off it - you superstar!
Your salmon sounds lovely, must remember to take mine out of the freezer and eat it :)

I'll bet you cant wait for the weekend!

Loves you
xxxxx

food sounds brilliant! lots of protein.

well done on your running. you will get sub30 in no time! don't rush yourself though lovely . maybe give it a day and do it tomorrow?
happy hump! ( or your Thursday! )

Back