JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Well done on the run gorgeous! You and James will smash that sub30 in no time!
I have a some chicken and sweet potato on the menu today too! Competition diet to the max ;)
Good work on those scales! I bet you cant wait for Fri! I've never been to Prague, but ahve heard such good things! xx

I bet you can't wait for your weekend away! You're going to have a blast!

Well done on last nights run. And go James for almost getting sub30! You are both doing so well now with running. Do you comfortably run the whole way now?

Food sounds yum. I need me some roasted parsnips! Xxx

Thanks lovely

Yeah we have been able to run 5k straight since about October but after we did our 10k in November we eased off training a bit, and now just getting back into it again :) It is comfortable when I run at about 34 mins, not so comfortable at 32!

xxxx

Morning gorgeous, Well done on your run and yay for knocking some time off it - you superstar!
Your salmon sounds lovely, must remember to take mine out of the freezer and eat it :)

I'll bet you cant wait for the weekend!

Loves you
xxxxx

Thank you lovely :) yes it should be really good xxxx

food sounds brilliant! lots of protein.

well done on your running. you will get sub30 in no time! don't rush yourself though lovely . maybe give it a day and do it tomorrow?
happy hump! ( or your Thursday! )

Yeah I doubt sub 30 will be just yet :) I can't run tomorrow as got bootcamp so if we do it will be tonight. Either way we will go running next week though :) xxxx.

Well done on the run gorgeous! You and James will smash that sub30 in no time!
I have a some chicken and sweet potato on the menu today too! Competition diet to the max ;)
Good work on those scales! I bet you cant wait for Fri! I've never been to Prague, but ahve heard such good things! xx

The lads went on a stag last year and LOVED it! I am excited, but think I would be even more so if it was just me and the boy going xxxx

Well done on the run love! You will both be sub 30 in no time! Did you say when James half is? I may have missed it! Question white sweet potato!? I haven't heard of this! So jealous of your Prague trip! We definitely want to go there at some stage! It looks so pretty!

Thanks lovely

It would have been on Sunday, but sensibly he didn't sign up to it as after he had the flu he has struggled to get back into training

White sweet potato is yummy :)

It does look pretty! I think it will be an interesting trip with a mix of boozing and sightseeing!

xxxx

Any chance I can have that lamb curry recipe? I think I might be putting it on the menu this weekend...xxx

Yes hun but I don't know the recipe off by heart .... i'll post it tonight xxxx

I'm a hungry monkey today and a painful totm is not helping!

But I have been good, and ate my banana and nuts this morning. Just had lunch, and bought myself a nakd bar for afternoon :)

Roll on home time! xxxx

Mmm I really fancy a cocoa orange nakd bar right now!
Hope you're feeling ok gorgeous! xx

Yum! Not really but on way home :) xxxx

I had 4 haribo ....

4 WHOLE Haribo! you rebel! ;) obvs they were medicinal xxx

Haha i felt a bit guilty until I found out James had done the same thing! And if course .... I needed the sugar! ;) xxxx

Back