JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Guys do I do a tough mudder on 30th May? I'll be the unfittest out the group (genuinely not just saying that) but I want to challenge myself! Honest thoughts please xxxx

Yes!! I want to do a smaller version of one and have no fitness/strength what so ever at the mo. Spoke to PT at the gym today and they think I could be ready to do a 7km one in October with the right training so surely you with your amazing fitness and willpower could be ready for May?? You already train they way they'd tell you to for getting ready to do one so have a massive advantage surely?

It would be a monster challenge but if anyone is on the right track to complete one, you are!

Would be an amazing achievement to finish :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You are amazing!! I can't believe you've signed up...I'm in awe...I don't think I could ever do a tough mudder!! Even my friend who's doing the marathon this year vowed never to do one...you are a machine!!
Haha you'll be doing an Iron Man next ;) xxx

Are the tough mudders 10k?

I have to say they don't really appeal to me. I could be tempted to try it out if it was 5k but running 10k through mud and obstacles doesn't sound like a challenge to me. It sounds like a punishment!!!

You looked great in the photos from the weekend Jess - just catching up!! And so exciting about Prague! I'm only back and I want to go away again!!!!xx

Yes!! I want to do a smaller version of one and have no fitness/strength what so ever at the mo. Spoke to PT at the gym today and they think I could be ready to do a 7km one in October with the right training so surely you with your amazing fitness and willpower could be ready for May?? You already train they way they'd tell you to for getting ready to do one so have a massive advantage surely?

It would be a monster challenge but if anyone is on the right track to complete one, you are!

Would be an amazing achievement to finish :) xxx

Thanks chick love your positivity! What race are you aiming for?

I think I'd be okay fitness wise, knackered yeah but Okay. I did an 8k endurance mud obstacle race September when I could just about run 5k and loved it, although in Yorkshire there were too many hills! Running was the hardest bit with the obstacles being a release!

xxxx

You are amazing!! I can't believe you've signed up...I'm in awe...I don't think I could ever do a tough mudder!! Even my friend who's doing the marathon this year vowed never to do one...you are a machine!!
Haha you'll be doing an Iron Man next ;) xxx

I haven't quite yet but will when I get back from Prague and have been paid ;) You totally could do one - you should come visit and join in

Haha um no too far :p xxxx

Are the tough mudders 10k?

I have to say they don't really appeal to me. I could be tempted to try it out if it was 5k but running 10k through mud and obstacles doesn't sound like a challenge to me. It sounds like a punishment!!!

You looked great in the photos from the weekend Jess - just catching up!! And so exciting about Prague! I'm only back and I want to go away again!!!!xx

10miles!

I loved my 8k one last year and I'm loads fitter now. For me the running is the worst part, although there are some parts of tough mudder that I agree sound like punishment - ice baths being one! I'm going to do one at some point it's just when :)

Thank you honey :) I'm still waiting on my fitness shoot photos then will share a few of those! Aw thats good to hear, any recommendations? I'm really excited xxxx

Morning it's my Friday!

Yesterday I had the 4 sweets, 2 Yorkshire puds and some gravy with dinner. Made some more healthy chocolate and devoured that. 1 more lb down on the scales :) so at 9.9 which I'm pleased at.

Today's food is going to be good in the day but we're having takeout at night to start the hols :) James also needs to go to walk in after work as he got bitten off something when we were running Tuesday and it's all swollen so I want him to get it checked before Prague.... You know what men are like though ;)

B - 2 Oatabix, milk, banana
L - Subway salad
S - Nuts
D - Indian or Indian style kebab

xxxx

10 miles and killer obstacles! You're a stronger woman than me!!
Rob has his Tough Mudder whilst I'm in vegas, I'm so nervous for him!

Great work on the scales!! Enjoy your fake friday! Cant wait to hear all about your weekend! xxx

You crazy Tough-Muddering lady! Such an inspiration Jess - you will be running marathons like Lil next! xxx

Haha a marathon would be much much harder .... my PT does tough mudders and marathons and says tough mudders are a breeze in comparison xxxx

10 miles and killer obstacles! You're a stronger woman than me!!
Rob has his Tough Mudder whilst I'm in vegas, I'm so nervous for him!

Great work on the scales!! Enjoy your fake friday! Cant wait to hear all about your weekend! xxx

I've heard they're really not that bad; lots of walking and queuing to get over obstacles helps recovery

Aw I'm sure he will be fine :)

xxxx

Wow I'm soo jealous of you doing tough mudder I'd love to be able to do that maybe one day when my fitness is up!! My colleague did it last year and really enjoyed it so I'm sure you will have a fab time!!

You could all totally do it and I mean that!

Prague tomorrow yayyyyy xxxx

Do you like the cards I've made for James to ask his groomsmen with in Prague? :)

Attachments

• 1429198296084.jpg
    1429198296084.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1429198304783.jpg
    1429198304783.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 45
Back