JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Aww Im glad you had such a lovely time in Prague Jessy the photos look fab!! Pragues never been one on my list before but so many people have said such good things about it that I think I may have to venture there sometime soon!! Well done with the good news at work that's great!!!! :_ xx

Your trip sounds amazing! Love your pics :) I've always wanted to go to Prague but Bryn hasn't ever shown a massive interest. After reading your happy/smiley post, I may just book it for us anyway!!! xx

I was never that bothered about it but I loved every minute :) xxxx

I went to a nutrition fair at lunch and got angry at the stalls about carbs :') had a protein bun which was amazing but the sweetness triggered me off so I also had some chocolate :/ feeling a naughty tea but I don't want to be fat :/ need to be good xxxx

Going for a curry. I'm tired and I want to chill.

Just the focus on dairy and carbs being so good for you and not enough on protein and veg carbs ;) xxxx

Well after my naughties last night I braved the evil step which turned out to not be so evil and kept me at my 9.12 weight - so that's 100% my natural weight atm as whether I eat a few naughties or a week's worth I end up at that. I want that weight to become 9.7 though so I've got some work to do. Prague was busy and tiring though and I've a naughty weekend ahead so my heads really not in the game :/

Eats for today:
B - breakfast protein shake and banana
L - I'm craving a bagel but should really choose a salad so I might compromise and get a spud haha will see how I feel
D - chickpea and chorizo tomato dish with brown rice

Bootcamp! This is going to be mental after a week off :') xxxx

Good for you getting back on it with exercise tonight after saying you'd leave it til next week!! Also good worth with the sad step!!

What have you planned this weekend? xx

Everything else is next week but I've paid for bootcamp already :)

Going to a smoked food and beer night tomorrow at a brewery, got James mum and nephews joint party Saturday and staying over, then car hunting Sunday :)! You? xxxx

It's Michael's dad's 60th so we're off to the mountains for the weekend.

I'm going shopping tonight and I'm making a big curry tonight to heat up for everyone to eat when we get there (delish recipe but CALORIFIC!!) then climbing slieve donard (NI's highest mountain) on Sat, out for dins Sat night and then back on Sun :)

Naughty weekend but active ;)

I'm bringing my own gin/tonic, vodka/lime/soda I think!!! Weirdo! x

It's Michael's dad's 60th so we're off to the mountains for the weekend.

I'm going shopping tonight and I'm making a big curry tonight to heat up for everyone to eat when we get there (delish recipe but CALORIFIC!!) then climbing slieve donard (NI's highest mountain) on Sat, out for dins Sat night and then back on Sun :)

Naughty weekend but active ;)

I'm bringing my own gin/tonic, vodka/lime/soda I think!!! Weirdo! x

That sounds such a good weekend :) and all that hiking will totally counteract anything naughty

Haha why not!!!! xxxx

Aww your weekend looks fab Jessy! well done for getting back on it & for going to bootcamp!! which bootcamp is it that you go to? I do regiment fitness and absolutely love it!!! xx

No management in today so I am a bit distracted ....

Thinking of signing up to some races! potentially a 10k run on Sunday 3rd May - want to get out running again; finding 5k fine so want to push out again and beat my first 10k time; tough mudder in May; Pretty muddy 5k in July; another tough mudder in August; and the endurer that I did last year (8k) but the double! so the 8k on the sat and 14k on the sun!

xxxx

Aww your weekend looks fab Jessy! well done for getting back on it & for going to bootcamp!! which bootcamp is it that you go to? I do regiment fitness and absolutely love it!!! xx

I go to a private one run by my PT! I love it! So hard though xxxx

Did you hear/read this today Jessy?

Exercise 'not key to obesity fight' - BBC News

Medics saying that calorie advice is harmful and a calorie isn't just a calorie, it's the source of them i.e. bad carbs/sugars etc.

No I hadn't :)

I think they have a point about calories - it definitely does depend on where they come from

Exercising does not outdo a bad diet

But it has so many health benefits that it is worth doing in itself!

xxxx

Back