JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thanks to Mrs Rees I am in total wedding planning mode! definitely getting my planners out tonight and doing some planning - i'll let my boy play on his Xbox too so smiles all round :) xxxx

I was way too tired last night for anything except sitting on my backside after bootcamp! One week off and naughty food makes such a difference! Although PT did say I was better at Tricep dips than she is which made me happy, although I'm not really convinced that's true! Haha

Found out last night that even though galaxy girls isn't doing a full show in November they are doing a games! Despite being quite fit it is the bit I'll find hardest but totally going to enter it :) so I've now got a huge fitness target this year which is exciting!

Food isn't great but I'm going to do some meal planning over the weekend and ace the next three weeks before wedding dress day on the 16th! :)

Yay it's Friday!!!! xxxx

I'm taking my mum, James' mum, and my sis in law with me :) I have also asked my auntie but I think she has plans but I need to double check

I am excited but I don't want to unrealistically slim for it either as I want to know what suits me naturally - if that makes sense :)

The games involve lots of fitness tests - timed exercises, pulling a car (!), sprints, lifting etc :)

xxxx

I'm so excited for you!!! I'm not sure I'll ever feel ready to try some on!!!!!

Tbh I don't feel ready either! But it was a designer day on that date of the new range of dresses I like the look of so booked onto that and 2 other appointments that day! xxxx

I was watching 'say yes to the dress' yesterday - I'm totally obsessed with that programme! Can't wait to hear how you beauts get on. I'm sure there will be happy tears!!

Jess - the games sound incredible! You are literally superwoman!!! xxx

I've seen a dress I looooove! I don't think I'll ever be able to pull it off though and that makes me sad. I have the picture saved on my phone to try and motivate me haha x

Is it really fitted? a lot of the ones I love are but I've no idea what I will end up with! eek I've got butterflies now! xxxx

I was watching 'say yes to the dress' yesterday - I'm totally obsessed with that programme! Can't wait to hear how you beauts get on. I'm sure there will be happy tears!!

Jess - the games sound incredible! You are literally superwoman!!! xxx

I love it too! My sis in law and mum in law are obsessed with it haha!

I'm excited for them :) I don't expect to place by any means, I think i'll be better on stage tbh than the games, but I am looking forward to training and challenging myself xxxx

YES

WEDDING DRESSES ARE SOOOOOO EXCITING. OK calm down Sam but seriously, eeeeeeppppp!!! Can't wait to hear how much fun you have. Such good motivation :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back