JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oh my goodness what an exciting thread to catch up on!! Loving all of these! Jess I can really imagine you in the top one!! It's beaut!
Will you tell us what 'the one' is like...or are you going to keep it a surprise from us all once you find it!!??xxx

They are stunning Jessy :)

Have you tried any on already? You'll be surprised when you get there, I thought I knew what I wanted and then ended up with something totally opposite!! I only stick to my guns about no cleavage or strapless but other than that my dress was the total opposite of the pics I had been stalking and I shunned it originally when looking through the rails! I'm excited for both of you lovelies :) xxx

Nope not yet :)! Excited! I'm genuinely up for any, I've no real view on restrictions unless I can't walk!

Your dress was beautiful xxxx

alll of those dresses look stunning! I never used to like lace but I'm really starting to love it now!

I was the same Becki! xxxx

Oh my goodness what an exciting thread to catch up on!! Loving all of these! Jess I can really imagine you in the top one!! It's beaut!
Will you tell us what 'the one' is like...or are you going to keep it a surprise from us all once you find it!!??xxx

It's gorgeous isn't it :) hmm I'm not sure yet! XxxX

Decided to stay in tonight, feeling tired and a bit headachey. James is out though bless him so having a quiet one. I've had pizza sweets and chocolate and watched don't tell the bride :) happy times xxxx

I needed it :) and just ran 9k in 1:05 :) really chuffed! Signing up to the 10k next Sunday now xxxx

Clearly :') xxxx

Wow I should be able to run the marathon with the amount of pizza I can eat hahahaa!! Well done that's fabulous hun I'm really jealous I'd love to be able to run that far!! Have you always been a good runner or has it been a progressing thing?? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow I should be able to run the marathon with the amount of pizza I can eat hahahaa!! Well done that's fabulous hun I'm really jealous I'd love to be able to run that far!! Have you always been a good runner or has it been a progressing thing?? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Last September was the first time I ran a 5k without stopping. I then did a 10k in November, even though I hadn't ran further than 5k.

So definitely progressing! I'm not a natural!

I want to keep it up this time though alongside my weight training so that I lean out :) xxxx

Keep at it! totally achievable!

Morning ladies :) (been trying to post this all morning but manager is in!)

I am 100% back on it as of today! I have just under 3 weeks until mission wedding dress and I want to be at least 9.7 again. I didn’t bother weighing in this morning as I feel lardy, but I think I'm about the 9.12 mark so a totally achievable aim :) The only things that will get in the way are: a night at the dogs on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP], a friend's birthday meal and drinks on the 8[SUP]th[/SUP], a night with my bestie on the 9[SUP]th[/SUP], and a meal with work on the 13[SUP]th[/SUP]. There are no healthy options at the dogs, but the other events I will manage as best as I can. I reckon as long as I am good the rest of the time these things won't make much of a difference.

James is back on it as well, which makes me very happy! He is struggling so much at the moment but we had a good heart to heart on Saturday and I will not let him forget how far he has come, nor will I let him quit! I am so proud of everything he does and I need to make him proud of himself. He has no in the week challenges but is away in Cleethorpes with the lads 8-10 which will be messy, but he'll get straight back on it! If he does I will treat us out to a meal at his fave BBQ restaurant on the 18[SUP]th[/SUP] but only if he sticks to it or it is another no treat week ;) mean to be kind and all that ….

I have also just signed up for a 10k this Sunday! So I've got a 5k colour dash on Saturday - for fun, then a 10k on Sunday - for a new personal best! I did my last one in 1:15 and it was a bit muddy and hilly, which I think is similar conditions to the one on Sunday! Anything 1:10 and under I would be thrilled at! But just to finish will be great :)

Due to the run this week's exercise will just be bootcamp and running, and the week after I'm quite busy evening wise but the week after I'll be back on the weights as well. So training wise this week:
Monday - bootcamp; Tuesday - 5k (speed); Wednesday - 8/9k (endurance); Thursday - bootcamp; Friday - rest; Saturday - 5k race; Sunday 10k race

I'm also doing a big food shop today with inspiration from Ella and Hemersley - some yummy recipes to try! need to keep it filling and fun! Also going to do some healthy baking so that we don’t feel deprived! Today is a little more plain though due to only having done a small shop so far

Eats for today:
B - Savse berry juice; homemade gluten free granola with milk
S - Banana
L - Rainbow quinoa salad with 2 boiled eggs
S - Bloobs and Whitworths orange chocolate seed shot
D - Chorizo, chicken and chickpea dish with brown rice and broccoli (I will stop having carbs at night soon but easing us back in so that we are not hungry and can stick to plan)
S - Healthy chocolate

Lots of green tea and water!

I'm also going to try and have only two red meat dishes a week, and one veggie day! Mixing it up!

Have a lovely Monday ladies xxxx

Wow! What a great plan - for everything :)

I do try to stick to around 2 red meat meals per week and at least one meat free so really looking forward to seeing what you serve up :) I also aim for at least one fish dinner but I do struggle sometimes with that one.

Your exercise plan sounds fab! And talk about going for it, signing up for 2 races this weekend! Awesome!

When is James race? Could that help with motivation for him? xx

Back