JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Wow! What a great plan - for everything :)

I do try to stick to around 2 red meat meals per week and at least one meat free so really looking forward to seeing what you serve up :) I also aim for at least one fish dinner but I do struggle sometimes with that one.

Your exercise plan sounds fab! And talk about going for it, signing up for 2 races this weekend! Awesome!

When is James race? Could that help with motivation for him? xx

The red meat thing is going to be hard but will do what I can!

The colour dash is a fun one though so no pressure :) a nice warm-up for the Sunday 10k

He's not got any. Though we might have the tough mudder on the 30th May! :0 xxxx.

Missing my caffeine and sugar already....been falling asleep all day. Going to have a banana and peanut butter Pre bootcamp snack when I get in, and hopefully I'll find some energy from somewhere!

Sorry I've not posted much on diaries I'm catching up now xxxx

What a busy old weekend that will be!! Love it!! :)

You defo sound like you're full steam ahead with mission wedding dress!! :d I'm so excited for you!
I'll be doing my no carb dinners after vegas too so looking to you for some inspo!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The red meat thing is going to be hard but will do what I can! The colour dash is a fun one though so no pressure :) a nice warm-up for the Sunday 10k He's not got any. Though we might have the tough mudder on the 30th May! :0 xxxx.

I thought he'd signed up for a half marathon for some reason?

Are you off caffeine now?? Eek!! Hope you found some energy for bootcamp! xx

I thought he'd signed up for a half marathon for some reason?

Are you off caffeine now?? Eek!! Hope you found some energy for bootcamp! xx

He was considering it at start of April but he was ill for a few weeks so couldn't train properly!

Sort of although I enjoyed a nice cup of tea last night :)

I found some energy! xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Bootcamp last night was only a semi bootcamp as PT is on holiday and the person taking it had an emergency. So we did our own circuit, that Hannah text through, with Adam timing it and although didn't push ourselves as much as we would have it was still tough. James missed it due to working late so he wasn't happy, but we are running tonight so he'll get out tonight. Having a few problems with my right shoulder so need to go to a sports physio as I think it's just tight.

First day back on plan was successful :) healthy chocolate was demolished haha. Only naughty things were a decaf cappuccino and a cup of tea.... But that's not exactly out of bounds....

Eats for today:
B - granola, banana
L - leftover chicken/chorizo/chickpea tomato dish with broccoli
S - bloobs and whitworth raisin shot
D - tbc! We were going to do an Ocado order but instead going to Aldi as still got work car, and going to waitrose at the weekend! :)

Happy Tuesday lovelies! Roll on Friday already! xxxx

I love those little whitworths shots! Just enough to hit the spot!
Sounds like a good day on plan indeed jessy! Are you hoping to pick up any particular bargains at aldi?
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I want more butternut squash as I have found a butternut squash risotto recipe in ella that I want to try! :) and its just so affordable for lots of meat and veg :)

xxxx

Ooooh I made a lovely BNS and mushroom risotto with barley instead of risotto rice in the new year which was good!! If you want to stick to "good carbs" I can send you the recipe later when I get home? xx

Yes please honey xxxx

You star XxxX thank you

Wow look at you signing up to all these runs that's amazing!!! Your foods looking good as well Jess well done!!! :D xx

I'm falling asleep at my desk and all I want is one of the naughty treats people have brought in this week. I've gone up to them looked at cals and sat down.

Tell me no no no no xxxx

No no no, missy! You don't need them!

I'm falling asleep at my desk too, but I think that's because I did give in to a cupcake (well within my cals, obvs), and now I'm crashing back down to earth.

Have you got anything with you that you can snack on to help avoid the treats? xxx

Possibly! Think I'm on a sugar crash from the melon I ate! Lol

Nope nothing. I can be home by 5 though so in just over an hour I'll have a banana and some peanut butter xxxx.

Back