JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Haha - yeah that's true. But what's a few artifical sweeteners between friends ;)

Yay to the Nakd bars...I nearly went for one instead of my caramel waffle...but in the end it was no contest #nowillpower xxx

True Sarah ;)

Lol you're allowed that on a fast day though.... I can't on my plan xxxx

oooh I totally forgot about the macchiatos, so I went for a skinny decaff latte.
I haven't found a Nkd bar that I like yet, so I'm just trying to keep going through them till I find one.
xx

Where do you get nkd bars? Holland and Barrett? I've never tried them.

I love cappuccinos but would prefer a mocha but not much more calories.

Holland and Barrett in the penny sale :)

Good choice miss ging!

Mexican bowl was delish! xxxx

My boy has got his mojo back and has signed up for the 10k on Sunday....this makes me so happy and proud xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

Yesterday was another on plan day, and feeling really positive. We have agreed that we need to do the cheat meal method rather than the cheat weekend ;) so on Sunday night we are going to the cinema and going to get a burger and have pick and mix. IFF we stick to plan until then, otherwise we can't go!

Eats for today:
B: vanilla protein shake with coconut milk, banana
S: mixed nuts and dried fruit, bloobs
L: leftover Mexican bowl (quinoa, chicken, onion, salsa, guac, hummus)
S: banana bread nakd bar
D: ragu with courgetti (Hemsley and Hemsley) but slightly amended so no red wine :(

So glad it's Thursday! Also my auntie is coming wedding dress shopping even though she goes abroad next day, so pleased! Love her!

Have a nice day gorgeous gals xxxx

Morning gorgeous!

Yay to James signing up for the 10k - I can feel the proudness in your post and it's lovely :D Yay to your Auntie coming dress shopping too - so excited for you!

Food today is to die for, even without the red wine in the H&H recipe! Yum yum yum. I'm sure you can manage a few more on-plan days to earn your Sunday treat - do you know what you're planning to see?

xxx

Morning gorgeous!

Yay to James signing up for the 10k - I can feel the proudness in your post and it's lovely :D Yay to your Auntie coming dress shopping too - so excited for you!

Food today is to die for, even without the red wine in the H&H recipe! Yum yum yum. I'm sure you can manage a few more on-plan days to earn your Sunday treat - do you know what you're planning to see?

xxx

It shows me he is believing in himself again which is what I wanted :) I am so genuinely proud of him :)

Yes definitely! I've got my food all planned out!

The new avengers! :) xxxx

Yay to wedding dress shopping☺

Great idea for a cheat meal. Life is for living and will be great for been social.

Thanks lovelies - I am LOVING my meals! just needed some inspo!

Really looking forward to proper cheat meals rather than weekends (unless proper plans) and it should save us money so we can do things like the cinema guilt free

xxxx

Hiii lovely :) Your cheat meal idea sounds perfect and i loovveee pick n mix... yum!
So lovely that your Aunty can make wedding dress shopping xxx

They do the hot dogs by the door at mine though, right beside the pic n mix - the queue for the canteen is always ridiculous which is why I've never bothered!

Becki, furniture?! Pffft. It's ALL about the food!!! I'm loving their frozen bags of potato hash atm, perfect for my skillets! x

Yay for James signing up babe, I knew you'd manage to convince him to do it with you.
Your meals sounds lush - I could come and live with you two and I'd be a size 12 in the blink of my eyes! :)

ooh when are you going dress shopping - here in Sheff or home in Newc?
xx

Back