JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Ikea hotdogs and icecream = NOM. Their chocolate discs are also AMAZE!

They do pick and mix? I have missed this! They are hopefully building one in Sheffield but we have one in Newcastle!

He didn't take any convincing once we aced the run yesterday!

Dress shopping in Sheffield :) xxxx

Bakewell and Hillsborough - 2 sessions all booked! xxxx

Ladies I went on a time management course today and there is a tool called pomodoro (google it). Basically a timer that you have on for 25 minutes - work time, then 5 minutes - break time. They encourage you to use the 5 minutes to get a coffee, chat to a colleague, check your phone (or minis!). I've used it this afternoon and time has flown by and I have managed to focus for the whole work time. I thought it could be useful for some of you busy worklot! xxxx

Ladies I went on a time management course today and there is a tool called pomodoro (google it). Basically a timer that you have on for 25 minutes - work time, then 5 minutes - break time. They encourage you to use the 5 minutes to get a coffee, chat to a colleague, check your phone (or minis!). I've used it this afternoon and time has flown by and I have managed to focus for the whole work time. I thought it could be useful for some of you busy worklot! xxxx

Ooh that sounds really interesting. Thank you lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I was going to make the Ragu until I realised you had to cook it 4 hours so James is cooking a spag bol with courgetti spaghetti :)

Going to try overnight oats for breakfast as im tired and Cba to cook! Doing them with nut milk. Any recipe tips? xxxx

Yey to cheat meals, yey to cinema reward, yey to signing up for races, YEY to IKEA goodies (why have I never seen the pic n mix?! ), yey yey yey to dress shopping and yey to pomo wotsit. Lots of yeys :) xx

I love ikea food as well. Hot dog ice cream and especially the cinnamon buns. It's good we don't go often as it's too morish. Haven't seen pick and mix though might not be in Newcastle one.

I love ikea food as well. Hot dog ice cream and especially the cinnamon buns. It's good we don't go often as it's too morish. Haven't seen pick and mix though might not be in Newcastle one.

Ooh cinnamon buns <3

Another IKEA food lover here.. The huge bags of mini daim bars are amazing!
I've been meaning to as for a while, what is 'healthy choc'? X

A clean eating chocolate my trainer told me about: 1 level tbsp of coconut oil, 1 heaped tbsp of set honey, 2 shot glasses of dark cocoa powder, cap of vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Melt the coconut oil and honey together on a low heat, turn heat off and add cocoa quickly stirring, add vanilla and salt. Pour onto baking paper in a tray and set in fridge. Mess about with measurements until it's right for you but it's a lovely fudgey texture :) xxxx.

Eerr ikea pick n mix?!! Say what?!!

I am defo copying your Mexican bowl when I'm home...perfect lunchtime treat!!! And well done James!!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It could be an Irish thing! It did my dinner and lunch honey and so tasty xxxx

Morning lovelies :) another day on plan yesterday! The danger zone is approaching though with the weekend looming!

Eats for today
B: overnight oats (thanks Sam) done with coconut milk, 0% yoghurt, chia seeds, bloobs. Topped with peanut butter, seeds and banana.
L - leftover bol served with quinoa
S - nuts/dried fruit and will get a nakd bar if needs be
D - chicken, chorizo and chickpea tomato dish (something easy)

Going to do some healthy baking too :)

Test driving a BMW tonight :) unlikely we will get but want to try it ;)

Happy Friday lovelies xxxx

I'm not too sure about overnight oats .... I liked the toppings but the consistency was a bit gloopy? like porridge? xxxx

OMG look at you test driving a BMW! Which one are you checking out?

How much liquid did you put in your oats? I've only ever made them with yoghurt which gives a really thick consistency - they are just moist with a yummy biscuity taste. I've just demolished mine! xxx

Back