JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Evening ladies :)

Tonight I drove a BMW and loved it! Well, I drove it round a car park ;) James did the full test drive and loved it .... Very tempted but staff a bit rude but will see

Was so tempted by fish and chips tonight but resisted and cooked chicken with salami, butternut squash wedges and veg! I was in a right mood lol but glad now :) also done some healthy baking, and about to have some with a bit if cheeky custard.... It is Friday after all!

xxxx

Attachments

• 1430514971569.jpg
    1430514971569.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 1430514985656.jpg
    1430514985656.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1430514998616.jpg
    1430514998616.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 42
Ella's blueberry muffins worked :)!

Attachments

• 1430516798780.jpg
    1430516798780.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 33
They look fab! You should try the waffles, I made them last Monday they are soooo yummy! And they keep well :) xx

Ooh I'll try them :) thanks hun. I'm right chuffed as my healthy baking never works! xxxx.

The baking looks so yummy!!! Defo need to try these when home seeing as I'm a cake fiend!! :)

I use 0% total in my oats and frozen raspberries. I can't be bothered with layering and just mix it all in together at the outset...then a final mix in the morning once the berries are melted! Always divine! :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks girls!

The 5k yesterday was a good laugh and it was fun to run together as a group! Today's run however was tough! The first 5k was all uphill, the 2nd k being one steep hill, and it was pouring down with rain but I ran it all the way and shaved 6minutes off my personal best completing it in 1:09, James did great and finished in 1:06 and my friend shaved a minute or two off and completed in 1:14. I was so knackered that when I got home at half 1 I slept until half 5! :') all worth it though

Food wise this weekend I've been okay. All I wanted Friday night was fish and chips but I cooked chicken veg and butternut squash chips instead, Saturday we had a pecan chocolate cereal bar (gluten free) after run, I had eggs benedict for lunch, james had a fry up, then we had a drink at Costa and shared a piece of cake, but then I cooked steak and sweet potato and veg for dinner :) also cooked sweet potato brownies so got some sweet treats in. So Saturday wasn't 100% but also not really that bad. Today we had a beef Sunday dinner and then had our treat night so had a burger and shared some chips, I had a caramel macchiato and dark chocolate bar, then we had a mcflurry on way home from cinema (saw the avengers and loved it) Back on it tomorrow :)

We have shortlisted cars down to either a bmw 1 series, an Audi A3 or a golf. Going to look at a few tomorrow.

Thank goodness tomorrow is a bank holiday!

xxxx

Uphill runs, pouring rain, personal bests and resisting fish n chips?! Some kind of Superwoman in the house!!

How did you find the SP brownies? I really like them :) Your food sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed your treat meal!

Oooo exciting about cars. I won't pretend I know anything about them other than if they're cute and shiny or not! Bryn has an A3 (I think?!) and he loves it. He's looking at new ones as well. Another Audi or a Golf..... annnnd that's all my car knowledge done, haha! Happy BH Monday. Make sure you get some rest! xx

Last edited:
I can't believe your pb time with it being uphill! well done that's so great!
You sure must of needed that sleep!!
all that food sounds yum and you have stayed on plan other than the cheat meal so well done :)
enjoy car shopping ( that's our plans today too!)

Uphill runs, pouring rain, personal bests and resisting fish n chips?! Some kind of Superwoman in the house!!

How did you find the SP brownies? I really like them :) Your food sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed your treat meal!

Oooo exciting about cars. I won't pretend I know anything about them other than if they're cute and shiny or not! Bryn has an A3 (I think?!) and he loves it. He's looking at new ones as well. Another Audi or a Golf..... annnnd that's all my car knowledge done, haha! Happy BH Monday. Make sure you get some rest! xx

Thanks honey :) yes I enjoyed them, they're a bit sweet potato like but that's probably as i used normal cocoa!

xxxx

I can't believe your pb time with it being uphill! well done that's so great!
You sure must of needed that sleep!!
all that food sounds yum and you have stayed on plan other than the cheat meal so well done :)
enjoy car shopping ( that's our plans today too!)

Thanks lovely, of course where there is uphill you will get some downhill eventually ;) How did car shopping go? xxxx

Morning lovelies

Yesterday was not to plan with food. We got up late and had lots to do so went to Morrison's for breakfast/lunch before food shopping and car shopping. I had a tuna crunch jacket spud with salad and coleslaw and James had a fry up. But then we had dessert because it was only a pound! I had chocolate pud with custard and James had apple pie and custard. Then we didn't eat all day until we got home at 9 and so we had McDonald's! Oh well back on it today bar my food tonight as I'm out with work but apart from that I'll be 100%

Yesterday was an exciting day! Subject to finance going through okay we bought a car! A 2.0 tdi top spec white seat Ibiza! She's beautiful and called Sofia! (logic: Spanish car and seat, so Spanish name beginning with s) Only 11,000 miles on her and late 2012 plate. If we get her I'll share some pics :) fingers crossed! Will find out today or tomorrow either way, and if successful we pick her up Friday! :)

Eats for today:
B: overnight oats
S: banana
L: slow cooker pulled pork with sweet potato
S: sweet potato brownie
D: hotdog/chicken and chips, 2 beers at the dogs - it's a free meal so no real choice! James has got lovely steak, I'm jealous and feeling antisocial and would rather be at home but I know I'll enjoy it when I'm out

xxxx

Wow Jess! Well done on the races at the weekend! And congratulations on the new PB! Uphill running is so so hard! My second 10k was like that! Tough! Such exciting car news!!! Really hope we get to see pics because that means you got it!! Eek! Eats sound FAB! Free meal is always good even if a little naughty! The dogs is always a fun night so yes you will have fun! Xx

WELL DONE on the PB huni! And that was with the hills too!! you are totally going to smash your next 10km I bet and get a new PB again! :) well done james too!

Woohoo for new car shopping...I'm clueless on cars as I HATE driving (my license is 2 years out of date!) but Sofia sounds beautiful! Keeping everthing crossed for you!

Will you be betting on the dogs tonight? I havent been in Ages, but it's always fun!! Enjoy those yummy eats! xxx

Back