JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Oooo yey to the car (goes off to Google a Seat Ibiza). Def put up some pics so we can see how shiny. I am SUCH a girl! xx

OMG Jess - that PB is amazing! You must feel so proud of yourself! You really are such an inspiration, missy!

Yay to the new car too! I had a Seat Ibiza for quite a few years before I met Dave and we had to get a big sensible Skoda which he can throw is bike in the back! I loved her! xxx

Still to hear on the car! I'm so impatient! Don't think we will be able to pick her up until next week though due to James's work commitments boo! Sam I too am a girl about cars I just wanted one small enough I could drive and ideally white with a dark interior! Haha. James wanted a 2ltr diesel engine and cup holders :')

The dogs was great fun but it was very off plan. Line drawn and back on it.

Eats for today:
B: overnight oats (enjoyed them yesterday)
L: tbc, possibly something from nourish
S: sweet potato brownie, banana
D: chicken curry with quinoa

Think I'm going to skip the gym tonight! Reason being the house is a tip and it's really bothering me! Would much rather cook a nice tea and sort the house out :) especially as we're both away sat night and don't want it all to do on Sunday. Cleaning is a workout anyway is it not?

Happy hump ladies xxxx

cleaning is a great workout! stick on some music and it can be quite fun too ( ish! )
I really need to try these sweet potato brownies!

cleaning is a great workout! stick on some music and it can be quite fun too ( ish! )
I really need to try these sweet potato brownies!

Thank you ;) and tunes will be on!

Yes you do they're so good xxxx

Cleaning is defo a work out!
A messy house bothers me too! Rob and I had a blitz on Monday as I just couldnt believe the state he'd left the place in whilst I was away! Boys hey!
What's nourish huni?
I'm taking a trip to H&N at lunch in the hope the nak'd bar penny sale is still on!
xxx

That's so interesting about the cal burn from housework! I've got a whole heap of housework to do tomorrow (hello WFH day!) - it's always good to know the cals are being burned while you're doing something you have to do anyway. I'll make sure the stairs get a rubber brush and a hoover ;) xx

I've got MF to agree to Thurs night being "gut the house" night as I was getting fed up of doing most of it on my own. He isn't lazy and feels bad that he doesn't do more, but he doesn't actually see it and then do it, if that makes sense?! He needs to be told which means it doesn't always happen!

I am soooo wearing my HRM to see what the damage is! xx

Our house needs a good tidy too - as I was drying my hair this morning I looked round the carpet and thought 'oh dear - hair mole hills need hovering up' I love putting tooones on to dance round too - God love a bit of body magic :)

Hopefully! I swore blind that after all the stress and heartache of getting in here that I was never moving again. Ever. I had visions of them having to drag me out of here but what can I say... I'm fickle ;) ! xx

How exciting! I can totally relate too - it's so flippin' stressful! Just looking for something bigger in BTown? xxx

Housework work out tonight it is then!

I've just had an amazing lunch - nourish is a little café Ging which does clean food (never been until today) - sweet potato with feta thyme and orange zest! I'll post a pic!

and WE GOT THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Pick it up next Wednesday! xxxx

Lunch!

Attachments

• 1430912998545.jpg
    1430912998545.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 43
Limited pic of my car (Eek!) until we pick it up next week

Attachments

• 1430913316216.jpg
    1430913316216.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 41
Yay to the car - how exciting!

Loving your lunch too - we need a cafe like that! The one we have in our building basically only sells combinations of cheese and white bread! xxx

Yay to the car - how exciting!

Loving your lunch too - we need a cafe like that! The one we have in our building basically only sells combinations of cheese and white bread! xxx

The Uni is in the city centre so ideal for finding nice healthy places to eat!

I don't know how I am going to wait a whole week! xxxx

Back