JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I had a caramel machiato and dark choc at lunch and just chilled reading a magazine. My dad has been in touch apologising so I'll completely take that and understand it's because he cares. I'm feeling happy again and counting down until next week when I can pick her up.

Dentist now but just a check up so fingers crossed its okay. I still don't like it though.

xxxx

In and out :) all is fine xxxx

Kebab happened last night as was totally knackered after bootcamp but at least it saves me from food shopping until later next week as we're both busy bees this weekend!

Last night I got punishment burpees at bootcamp hahahaha. Me and Helen were laughing so much exercise was becoming a problem so we had to do an extra few mins of burpees! It was all in good spirit though with Hannah finding it funny and the laugh was just what I needed!

Spoke to my dad last night who was so apologetic bless him and has spoken to my grandma so all is fine and dandy now and i can look forward to our new car. My mum said I should tell James because secrets don't end well so I did and he was so supportive and didn't take the shine off it for him, especially as it was sorted by then :)

Got a presentation this morning at the other campus so just need to finish that and then going to walk back after with a Starbucks in hand in the sunshine :)

Eats for today:
B: overnight oats, banana
S: caramel machiato
L: nourish sweet potato again, maybe the one with homous
S: melon
D: Wagamamas and drinks - it's Helen from bootcamps B-Day so we're all heading out so should be good!

Then tomorrow James is away for the night in cleethorpes with the lads he used to work with, and I'm going to peterborough to see my best friend :)! We're both back around lunchtime on Sunday so will have a chill out day and get our save the dates written! Not had chance yet!

Happy sunny Friday lovelies xxxx

Haha punishment burpees! ! naughty naughty! pleased you had a good laugh though! did you meet Helen at boot camp or did you know her before?
so pleased the car dramas are over and you can concentrate on getting it now! not long to go :)

food sounds yummy today and your weekend sounds like a busy one. enjoy time with your Bessie!

Haha punishment burpees! ! naughty naughty! pleased you had a good laugh though! did you meet Helen at boot camp or did you know her before?
so pleased the car dramas are over and you can concentrate on getting it now! not long to go :)

food sounds yummy today and your weekend sounds like a busy one. enjoy time with your Bessie!

Haha it was fun ;) last time I got punished with exercise was when I was school talking during netball hahahaha

Just through bootcamp :) love the girl!

Thanks lovely lady hope you have a good one too xxxx

Sluuuut drop!!!!

Hahahaha, hope your hangovers not too bad missy ;) xx

I'm fine Sam hehe

Last night was so much fun, many cocktails and dancing

Now on my way to peterborough so see my girl. Really excited. I've got her maid of honour box so looking forward to giving her that and asking her! :)

James is off to cleethorpes with the lads so it's a perfect weekend for me to also head away - I miss him so much so if he's away anyway I enjoy myself more!

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday! xxxx

Drink time!!!!

She said yes!!!!!!!! :) we are plannjng hen do etc Woop xxxx

Signed up for a tough mudder. ****.

Sat 30th May so not long! There's 5 of us doing it and I'm definitely the most unfit but also the lightest so I can be carried when required :')

Eats over the weekend have been varied but back on it today as wedding dress first try on on Saturday! Eek!

Eats for today:

B: homemade gf granola with strawbs
S: banana
L: leftover Sunday dinner (chicken, kale, broccoli, potatoes and a little piece of stuffing)
S: nuts
D: I'm thinking of doing a veggie bean chilli with quinoa

Doing a bread making class that over organised today as part of mental health awareness week so looking forward to that! Will not be eating it all myself though!

Bootcamp tonight! With tough mudder approaching I might see if I can find the odd class in town at lunch to up my training, but not sure how practical that is

Have a nice week ladies! 4 day week for me! xxxx

I've been sent some fitness shoot photos. Here are just a few for now. xxxx

Attachments

• 1431333654733.jpg
    1431333654733.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 1431333664227.jpg
    1431333664227.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 1431333673642.jpg
    1431333673642.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 57