jet's take on a diary !!!

thanks ladies ,now im emptying bed boxes to put summer stuff and clothes that i still cant get into in my bed and will put pic's on later !!!!!

so cya all soon !!!!!!

Last edited:
glad you slept well and a netbook ...nice

thank you all again and ere are some pic's

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 22
omg thats fab with all that space!

lol think thats the bed ive got but without the storage bit

hi hunny i go back on monday the 27th!!!! thank you for remembering (i need to go to the doc's on friday to sort out my phased return ) !!!

Ah ok I had the 23rd in my head for some reason and was just thinking that Thursday was an odd day to go back, but maybe you did shifts or something. It is hard going back - I was off for 5 months after I had my spine fused and it got to the point where I didn't really feel up to going back, but thought that if I didn't I never would!

i feel on top of the world at the mo (thinks its the meds), and i am looking forward !!!! i presume thats why u have morphine !!!

he isnt due back until 29th my mum is going to ave im if he isnt up to it !!!!

Hi Jet, Enjoy your last few days of freedom! :) xx

morning all and thank you fay !!!

its my wonderful couragoeus son's(dan's) 20th birthday today i got him a card (because thats the norm ) ,now its morning and today is the day i have a few tears just wishing i could hug him and tell him how much i love him (but i know he loves me and i know he is up there saying mum stop crying and i love you )

hope we will all ave a good day !!!

Back