jet's take on a diary !!!

OMG Jet. You are so brave. I would be lying if I said I didnt cry when I read your first post but since reading more of your posts I'm now smiling. You're so inspiring. Such a strong woman.

Now use some of that strength to not only get you through Dan's birthday but to also get on the phone to the bed company and give them 'what for'. :)

x

ladies bed is finally ere so now its time to take old bed to pieces will be on later byeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

and guess wot i cant put the bed up until OH get's home because i had a leak while i was away a few years ago and whoever sorted out the leak didint put the floorboards bak correct ,as OH wont let me do this he can bloody well do it when he get's home lol !!!

seconded...I'd get out mi cordless drill and fix it myself - and make sure I put the remote for the telly under it before I did :D.... minnie the minx me lol

(well it'd teach him to procrastinate in the future :D)

OMG Jet. You are so brave. I would be lying if I said I didnt cry when I read your first post but since reading more of your posts I'm now smiling. You're so inspiring. Such a strong woman.

Now use some of that strength to not only get you through Dan's birthday but to also get on the phone to the bed company and give them 'what for'. :)

x

hi hunny we most of posted together ,thank you for ur kind word's !!!

has u will know now my bed is ere !!

my BED is finally up !!! and all ready to sleep in wow lol ,it took us 2 hours and a lot of ffing and jeffin off OH lol .............. pic's on tommorw

yay! :) well done Jet!

Hope it's as good to sleep on as they look :)...very tempted....mostly for the storage - it's a selling point for me :D

sleep well x

oh what sort is it ....something comfy i bet ...i had a memory foam matress and the first weeks sleep was a nightmare but now i love my bed

Yay, I hope it was worth the wait and the effort to put it up! I want a new bed too....

morning my lovley ladies ,i think i slept well and guess wot turned up today my new mobile phone with free samsung netbook ,things are finally going my way !!! and also the scales are on my side too

morning sarah hunny bun !!!

wicked with a netbook? :) so now i'm envious of your bed AND your netbook :D....

glad things are going your way hun :D... I got up early - it's my mini achievement for the day :D

Back