jet's take on a diary !!!

Well thats not a bad thing, unless it takes his whole lunchbreak at school.
Are you feeling more tired with working?

hi jaqy's i dont think i am lol ,i think he just eat's slow a dinner time !!!!!!!

Ooh work sounds a bit testing, well done if you get through it ok.
poor Jordan. I know Emma was sore to swallow for a while, and chewing hurt in her ears so it may be just chewing slowly is better than eating quickly xx

morning all ,hey cathy sorry for not getting bak to u ,im sorted with work its not hard ,they have put me on a job which i havent done for a while but i knew the basic's but then i dont mind being shown wot to do and i will ask if i think i maybe wrong unlike other's !!!!!

hey girls off to work now will catch up with ya all later when home byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

evening hun

afternoon ladies ,ive been trying to get on all evening but for some reason things keep croping up !!!!!!!!!

hence the afternoon ladies and not evening ladies !!!!!!

hiya scrumps my blinking laptop froze up ,hope ur ok !!!!!!!!!!

fine hun getting into my i hate winter mode lol ......but alls quiet on the western front at the mo xx

i know ive got the heating on and im in my dressing gown ,OH is on nights so i will get my bed all to myself ,roll on bed time eh!!!!!!!!!!!

glad ur doing ok its nice when its quiet init lol !!!!!!!!!

im refusing to put the heating on till november out of principle lol

we live on a hill at the top open views to the sea ...can get very cold and windy will post a view out of the window when i get a chance to work out how lol

I rarely if ever put heating on, am both a cheapskate and lucky to get heat from downstairs and the corridors. Plus have double layer carpets for soundproofing.

Hope things are going well at work Jet. Almost the weekend :)

hi all work is going well thank you and im having a ball lol,im hoping for a 2 pound loss at least this week !!!!

ive something to tell u all im going on a posh dinner with the air cadets on saturday ladies in evening dresses and men in there number 5's that means posh lol only one snag his ex wife will be there and his ignorant children too who wont talk to him at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh jet :D sounds fab apart from the ex and the kids...BUT omg you have got to dress up to the nines then. have you got a new dress?

You just hold your head high and have a great night and if they want to embarrass themselves by being ignorant, just rise above it.

Back