jet's take on a diary !!!

minstrels grrrr my oh has a half eaten (yes hes a bloke that wont eat a whole pack in one go grrrrr) pack in the fridge well till i throew them in the back of the cupboard out of my sight or i would of eaten them xx

I'm the same Tania....I really have to live by the "don't buy it, can't eat it" rule :eek:....it's literally the only thing that works :) x

and the pour salt over the kids leftovers or you just might pick at it !!!!

i dont shop as much as i did kids are finding that they are having to eat more fruit which cant be a bad thing

hi all ladies ,well i had an indian last night and i ate it all and actually cant belive i ate it all but i did ,i had chicken dupiza with boiled rice and 1 1/2 popadoms with mango chutney and half a garlic nan and the reat of the bag of minstrels ..........

now i feel like i can move on the thoughts are well out of my mind and back on track so thats my one and only major blip of my own doing since starting dukan so ere goes !!!

BACK ON TRACK and feeling back in a positive mode !!!!!!!

Last edited:
good for you hun In real non diet world we wouldnt go months without a treat , if you need it you do ...I know xmas day breakfast will be naughty as will lunch and tea so im not seating it but i know i will have my dukan head back on by the day after boxing day

i thought exactly wot u said !!!!

if u need it u do and it will stop anyone from going on a serious binge !!!!!

which i think it did !!! thank you hunny !!!

hey diary,ive been having a little natter with bren and ive decided i am feeling more down than before maybe this is due to the fact that xmas is getting closer and i feel im missing dan more than ever ,even though i miss him terribly,plus trying to cope with jordan's mood swings and his outlook on life which is so black and white ,i have to explain everything i do to him so he realises that im not always shouting at him but trying to keep him on the straight and narrow and make him into a nice young man !!!

i find this really hard but can only do my best but this get's me down even more god wot am i going to do !!!!!!!:cry:

aww hun ...your going to have a good cry and let it all out ....then your going to sit and think that Jordan is special and being your son he will turn out fantastic
I can understand how you feel coming up to christmas (I hate May ).....but Dan would of wanted you to be happy , because he sounds like he was an amazing young man , who wouldnt of wanted anything less for you ....
your entitled to feel sad ...your also entitled to sometimes feel happy too without feeling guilty that you may somehow be allowed to be ..
Im sending you a massive hug just wish i could do it in person xxxxx

thank you scrumps ,i wondered who's those nice warm arm's where ,u make me feel better with ur kind and very thoughtful words !!!!!!!!!

Awww Jet, the run up to christmas isnt a good one for so many people. I am sure your Dan is looking down on you and I'll bet hes so proud of you. How old is Jordan? Kids go through so many strange phases dont they, being a mum is so hard, you can only do your best. You will get through it, you are such a great lady big big hugs to you xx

Mmmm Jet your indian dinner sounded lovely. I dont see that there is anything wrong with having a reward everynow and then for all of your hard work. It probably wont even show up on the scales this week. Sorry to hear your missing your Dan, christmas can be a very hard time xx

morning babes. how you feeling today? motivated and positive i hope babes.
xmas is a very hard time of year, but are are a strong lady and will get through it. xxxxxxxxxx

morning hun , chat to you when you get home from work xxxx

morning all well im feeling really rubbish today me and OH had a major row last night ,he walked out coz he says all i do is shout at him ,i tried to stop him leaving the room so he phyically moved me and hurt me in the process,he came back coz i apologised but i think im scared of him now ,so i dont know wot to do ,my whole life is a complete mess now !!!!!!!!

Oh Sh*t Jet babes. You are obviously stressed and grieving - he should understand. are you ok? where you hurt?
Maybe give it a couple of days space hon. omg i wish i could come get you and give you great big hug xxxxxxx

im in complete shock that somebody whose supposed to love u can do this ,my foot is bruised and im just aching and ive got a terrible headache !!! im not sure who's fault it was i think 50 50 we where both in the wrong but he refuses to say sorry coz i provoked him apprently !!!!

im ready now just to say let's leave it !!!

no matter how much you provoke a man they should NEVER hurt you. NEVER! has he ever done anything like this before?

Oh Jet, thats awful of him, even if it is 50 50, its not right to make somebody upset like that, especially as you arent feeling the best. Hope you can sort it out, I agree with Vicky, maybe you need some space xx

Back