jet's take on a diary !!!

Oh jet babes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww hun i hope that you can talk to him and see where you go , see if you feel comfortable with him and if he still thinks he was all in the right ....only you will know how you feel and if you still need time to decide ...dont be rushed into anything ...

And im with Jo I can get up that way in 5 hrs lol xxxx

hey all ladies !! weve had a talk and we have decided we are stressed and we need to have more respect to each other's ,i said some hurtful words and so did he so hopwfully we are back on track !!!

thanks again lovies !!!!!!!!!!!

cool hun just take it easy and be kind to yourself xxxx

morning all ,i noticed last night that i have the tell tale sign's of the questions that i am going to get at work ie ... she's been hit ( i wasnt hit i he just removed me from the spot i was blocking ) so that means i have brusie's all up one arm omg ,and i can just picture this ,a girl at work got hit off an ex wot did i say dont put up with that and look at me ,im i doing the right thing are the wrong think omg ,never in my life as anything like this happened r would i let it ,the only thing i can put it down to his the fact that his bloody ex wife has really posioned his mind coz she was a control freak ,and maybe i pushed the wrong button .......... but thats still not an excuse ............. he txted me from work last night and has apologised ,that bas***d,bi**ch of a wife needs a beating of her own ,god i hate her !!!!!!!!!!!

im ok but feel angry now because it was so out of chacter (sp) ,my face his still a bit puffy but i will get over this i just look tired !!!

really ladies thanks again each and everyone of u for ur very valued points and views !!!

Last edited:
Hi Jet,

I hope today goes well at work and no one notices your 'tiredness'. Big hugs xx

Bren

hey hon. glad you got i sorted. BUT if he ever does anything like this again its time to say go! xxx

Hmm, I still think he was so out of order if he has used such force you have bruising. I can understand you want to give him a 2nd chance but please be careful. He should have waited till you got out the way.
Hope you will be ok Jet lots of love xx

Hi Jet,

sorry to hear what's happened and I do hope you can get it all back on track - sounds like you are and you both acted quickly to get this sorted and out in the open etc. Worst thing would have been to brush it under the carpet or whatever...

RE: Christmas. That's a nice plan. Yes change your routine a bit and don't get stressed about anything, after all it's just about being together and having a nice time. Nobody to pressure you into doing something that's not right for you this time. Then when you're more settled you can re-create your adapted family version of Christmas in the way that Jo so nicely described. I think we / my parents are too, my dad is now the keen baker baking my gran's Christmas biscuits that have become standard part of our Christmas at my Gran's / Parent's house in Germany. My gran used to bake till the nearly very end. I think the last year she 'supervised' my dad making them! And now they've taken the time to actually write down those recipes and give copies to me and my sister too.

Now I should add that I have not been back in Germany since the 04/05 Christmas when DD1 was tiny, now with the kids we officially don't travel at Christmas so people are welcome here though and my parents-in-law (I get on great with them) seem to manage to come on a regular basis. So we now have our own version of mixed-up British and German Christmas traditions here.

hey hon. glad you got i sorted. BUT if he ever does anything like this again its time to say go! xxx

hey vicks ,i with u 100% and it will happen if anything like this happen's again for sure !!!

Hmm, I still think he was so out of order if he has used such force you have bruising. I can understand you want to give him a 2nd chance but please be careful. He should have waited till you got out the way.
Hope you will be ok Jet lots of love xx

hey cathy honey i know wot u are saying and ur right ,im seeing a man who is mortified over the fact i have brusing on my arm and so shocked has to wot he has done ,im on high alert just in case this occurs , i promise !!!!!!

Hi Jet,

sorry to hear what's happened and I do hope you can get it all back on track - sounds like you are and you both acted quickly to get this sorted and out in the open etc. Worst thing would have been to brush it under the carpet or whatever...

RE: Christmas. That's a nice plan. Yes change your routine a bit and don't get stressed about anything, after all it's just about being together and having a nice time. Nobody to pressure you into doing something that's not right for you this time. Then when you're more settled you can re-create your adapted family version of Christmas in the way that Jo so nicely described. I think we / my parents are too, my dad is now the keen baker baking my gran's Christmas biscuits that have become standard part of our Christmas at my Gran's / Parent's house in Germany. My gran used to bake till the nearly very end. I think the last year she 'supervised' my dad making them! And now they've taken the time to actually write down those recipes and give copies to me and my sister too.

Now I should add that I have not been back in Germany since the 04/05 Christmas when DD1 was tiny, now with the kids we officially don't travel at Christmas so people are welcome here though and my parents-in-law (I get on great with them) seem to manage to come on a regular basis. So we now have our own version of mixed-up British and German Christmas traditions here.

thanks anju , i had a ex who was from tunisfosrt (sp) and i enjoyed my time with him and his family but we parted nicley so that was that !!!
and i do like ur english/german xmas sounds so lovley !!!

evening hun xxx

How's the atmosphere at home Jet? Back to "normal"? (Men are good at that, I find... whereas I tend to feel sore and nurse my wounds a little while - ok I sulk!)

Back on PP ok?

morning all the atmosphere is normal ,i cant be bothered to sulk this time but he has seen my brusing on my arm and the look on his face says it all OMG wot did i do say no more !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back