jet's take on a diary !!!

hi there my normal hours are

mon - 8- 4.20
tue,wed,thurs - 8- 3.50
fri - 8- 3 not bad hours i dont think !!

Last edited:
Hi Jet, glad hes feeling remorse, and glad things are a bit better.

Ooh is it your day off today then? what you got planned ?

hi cathy i dont have a day off only the weekend !!!!!!!!!

back home form asda and im going to make the fish pie jet style lol !!!

yum yum yum !!!!!!!! it was absolutly lovley ....

i made the white sauce added a little tub of philly extra light and also added some herbs ,the fish i had in was a peice of haddock ,some prawns and 2 fillets of salmon and i topped it with mashed cauli ,ive eaten half then me and jordan are going on the wii then im going to eat the other half lol .......... it was that good !!!

im doing ..

mon,tue- pp
wed - pv
thur , fri - pp sometimes i have a bit of sald for dinner on friday
weigh in friday
sat ,sun - pv

morning all well i rang the doc's yesterday to finally come off my sleeping tablet's (jo will be happy about me doing this ) so he advised either stop taking them or alternate them and if im still no sleeping likr i have been doing over the next few days ,i should ring for a lower dose ,well i got to sleep ok but woke a few times in the night but managed to get myself back off !!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!

oh great jet - hope you come off them smoothly

:D

Ooh thats good news, about your sleeping tablets, hope you come off them with no problems, xx

Great news Jet... I am surprised that you're coming off them so abruptly, mind, but you can perhaps try a lighter dose should problems occur. As for waking in the night, I do several times so I think it's pretty "normal"...

How many hours a week do you work? I'd get confused with three different sets of hours! How long do you get for lunch? Holidays?!!

Hi Jet hope you had a good day by the time you read this. Good news about the sleeping tablets - hope it goes smoothly! As for waking - that sounds pretty normal to me!

Great news Jet... I am surprised that you're coming off them so abruptly, mind, but you can perhaps try a lighter dose should problems occur. As for waking in the night, I do several times so I think it's pretty "normal"...

How many hours a week do you work? I'd get confused with three different sets of hours! How long do you get for lunch? Holidays?!!

hi jo i rang the doc and he said any prb's just call and get a lower dose !!!

i work 37.5 hours per week and i get two 15 min and one 30 min break !!

also holidays a year r has 277 hours !!!

Hi Jet hope you had a good day by the time you read this. Good news about the sleeping tablets - hope it goes smoothly! As for waking - that sounds pretty normal to me!

hey there anju wot a long day ,had to try and stretch out the work lol i work in a clean room and pack and fold for packs that r sent to operating theatres !!!

i shall c wot im like tonight !!

lol coolio about my tablet's !!!!

my shrink has really helped and my counseller at the hospice where dan passed feels like home !!

and ive just made some chocolate muffin's and some coconut muffin's (flavourings that is ),they are in the oven has i type ....

ive decided befor i have my dinner which is chicken lol im going to do 30 mins dancin with jordan on the wii .i beat him last night so he has be practisin this afternoon lol kids !!!

Back