jet's take on a diary !!!

Here's hoping for a restful sleep. Xx

Hi Jet - ooh which scales did you get?

hey vicks ive had them for a few years but i wasnt sure about them ,but now its time to check im drinking enough they are the homedics fat analyer ones!!!

morning all ,well i never got back on dukan forum last night ,we called at OH parent's and then he wanted to go to blockbuster's to look at cheap dvd's so my night was over ,i watch the new programme i wanted to watch " the little house "then it was bed for me !! so i never got to read the resarch u found will do it when i get home from work if i get chance ,but i may take a peek now will im on !!!!!!

have a good day peep's !!!!!!!!!!!

morning hun sorry ive not been in to say hi , but the minimins has been playing up for me ....sure thats what led to my downfall !!!

Morning Jet, hope you're having a good day!
No more sleep deprivation please :) - I see it in a fellow mum with a 12-month old non-sleeper and it's not good - well you knew that anyway...

morning hun sorry ive not been in to say hi , but the minimins has been playing up for me ....sure thats what led to my downfall !!!

downfall? Off to your diary... clicking my whip against my boots as I go!

Good luck Jet with the longer day!

As for Sarah's research on helping with sleep disorders, ahem... I guess it doesn't work for everyone right Sarah?!!

I didn't read it...merely skimmed for the good bits lol....

that said I have herbal sleeping aids and allsorts I never tried last night...mainly because I have the constitution of an ox.... takes a lot to have an effect on me :( x

its ok scrumps ,ive been struggling to get on to but its not minimins its been me !!!!!!!!!

Morning Jet, hope you're having a good day!
No more sleep deprivation please :) - I see it in a fellow mum with a 12-month old non-sleeper and it's not good - well you knew that anyway...

evening anju my day has been ok thank you and im currently on 10 mg of my sleeping tablet so ive halved them at least ,and i need my sleep !!!!!!!!!

Good luck Jet with the longer day!

As for Sarah's research on helping with sleep disorders, ahem... I guess it doesn't work for everyone right Sarah?!!

well jo i managed my longer day and work is going ok !!!!!!

Back