jet's take on a diary !!!

morning all again ,i seem to keep missin my lady's !!!

well got up with a headache and a stiff neck/shoulder think i must of slept funny !!!

ah well let's hope we all ave a good day !!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon, Jet. It's horrible having a blocked neck/shoulder and a headache too is just not fair.

I'm making an effort to catch up properly today, I've been ignoring you all:eek:.

morning :D
think you need a job with internet deffo :D

woke up with a really sore hand myself :) and no idea how!....madness...think it's the cold :(... hope you're having a good day hun and the pain's disappeared :)xxx

Hope you're feeling better soon, Jet. It's horrible having a blocked neck/shoulder and a headache too is just not fair.

I'm making an effort to catch up properly today, I've been ignoring you all:eek:.

hey lovey u have been through a lot and u are alowed to ignore now and again !!

im feeling alot better thank you !!!

hi jaqys the kinks ave gone now thanks !!!

hi vicks i do i know but i dont think it going to happen yet lol !!!

hi sarah im a lot better thanks !! hope ur hand is ok too !!!!!

Hi Jet - hope the evening finds you well.

hey hun xxx

oh scrumps i missed u again !!!!

im awake i think at least it's thursday mmmmmmmmmmm !!!

hope we all have as good of a day has we can !!!

hey hun hope your well xxx

hey hun!

hope your alright!! dont tell me u on early shift at work aswell?? such a grey day today!! yukkk

have a good day xx

hiya love hope ur ok ,i start work everyday at 8 !!! and it has been a yuk day ere an all !!

Hi Jet

Hope your Friday goes well at work. So glad that the weekend is nearly here:). (not that I work, but we have a party to go to and my head aches with the eldest's homework/organisation)

Back