jet's take on a diary !!!

morning all and morning laura ,hope u are doing ok !!

hi all im so glad it's friday too !! ive gota charity event im going to attend on saturday raising funds for the hospice ,im looking forward to it !!! my mum is coming with some of her pals and my OH is coming after he finishes work !!!

i hope we all have a good day !!!

Morning Jet :) hope you have a good day, enjoy your party on Sat, sounds like a great evening

Good morning Jet,

hope your Friday passes quickly and have a FAB FAB time tomorrow!

have a fab time jet :) pics on fb please x

Have a lovely night - bet you will look gorgeous.

morning all ,the night was fantastic dan and me were mentioned quite a few times we was just top and i won a years supply of hollands pies lol and a hamper with loads of non dukan food inside !!!!

and also i a bit of the buffet which of course was non dukan !!!!!!! this diet is hard when event like this turn up !!!!

OMG Pies :eek:........what you gonna do with them all? how many is a year's supply lol? x

glad you had a good night hun....and congrats on the wins :D x

Sounds like you had a great night and surely you are allowed a bit of the buffet at times like that! Have fun with the pies ;-) feeding your friends and family maybe?

hi again 1 year supply of pies is 52 pies ,its a good job jordan and stephen like them lol ,they are going to look like a pie !!!!!!!!!! i may have one or two mmmmmmm !!! i opened the hamper omg mince pies ,crackers, xmas cake ,dairy toffee etc and loads more mmmmmm ,i need to be good but im sure going to have xmas off the diet as ive booked in at a pub/restrauant and i need to empty the hamper of all the goodies into my tummy not lol !!!!!!!

thanks all ,i took some pic's on new phone but sadly they turned out really bad !!!!!!!!!!!

hi hun yeh i suppose i could donate it back has a gift for someone r just spilt it for friends !!!!!

morning all well i have a really dodgey tummy this morning maybe it is telling me that the bit of popcorn ,and southern fried chicken strips with a little bbq sauce are not wot i should be eating mmmmmmmm ,ok tummy i will take heed and remember this !!!!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!!

Aw Jet, hope your tum is better quickly. If it's any consolation, mine isn't too happy at eating unaccustomed stuff either!

Drink lots of water - that always saves me a little!

Glad you had a nice time, LOL at the pies! I'd gift the hamper to several friends - the ultimate Christmas present (food presents are the best received here, anyway:eek:).

Jet - I'm suffering too... so I guess our bodies really are telling us something!

Well done on your wins!

me too i suffer when i go of the norm !!!
hope that xmas if i dont touch the stuffing or yorkshire puds i will be fine

Back