jet's take on a diary !!!

hiya ladies ,im so sorry for not being on ,i havent weighed all week has ive been off dukan ,then on monday back on track ,ive just had a rubbish week and ive coped the best i can !!!!!!!!!!

hi all im starting back on attack has of tomorrow ,i will be focused and i will be good ,i will weigh in on monday and will post my weight, water ,body mass etc ,also i will be doing 5 days attack and i will be posting my menu's too !!!!!!

Hi Jet I'm a newbe on this forum but I hope you don't mind me saying what an insparation you are not only to do a diet after losing a child but to go through the work situation, only taking a weeks break and getting back to it I have only read the last few pages to catch up but my heart goes out to you, you are doing so well to get through your loss sadly some people just aren't able to deal with grief the same way sadly, I like you feel they lived so keep their memory alive esp your beautiful son xx

thank you lovey ,i feel so grateful to read ur words !!! they are lovley ,i know i need to focus on something and my diet is the focus !!!

you are doing so well on this diet, well done !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jet, 'welcome back'! Your 5-day attack sounds a bit drastic but I'm sure you know what you're doing! Good luck and you know where we are if you want to share!

thanks anju !!!! thats my kick up the bum !!!

i weighed this morning and i am 10st 8lb 04 ounces !!

brekkie is oatbran porridge

lunch is smoked salmon omlette with exlight philly and 4 crab sticks

dinner is slow cooked roast beef ,with cottage cheese !!!

im taking a 2 litre bottle of water to work and some juice to flavour !!!

so im back on track !!!!!!!!

hey hun hope your ok xxxxx

Hi Jet, glad you back on track, have a good day :)

5 days of attack is heaps Jet, i dont know if i can even handle three lol. Sorry to read about your work situation, glad it seems to be better now x

Mmmhh food looks nice - any snacks lined up just in case? LIDL had smoked trout on special offer the other day.

snacks wise today where low fat natural yogurt and a toffee yogurt !!!

later tonight i also had some more natural yogurt 4 more crab sticks and i was going to have a hot choc but alas not allowed on attack so im having a hot skimmed milk !!!!!!!

Last edited:
morning all im back in a positive mood which i think is a good place to be !!!

brekki - natural yogurt and oat bran porrigde

lunch - smoked salmon omlette ,4 crab sticks, natural yog

dinner - roast beef ,scrambled eggs if i feel i want them !!!!!!!!

hope we are doing ok !!!

Glad you're feeling positive, Jet. It definitely helps to keep you focused. How are you finding it being back on attack?

brill Jet - glad to see you back on track to smash those lbs away x

Glad you're back with us Jet... and never disappear! Stay and talk!!

Five days' attack will certainly get you back in the zone, if a little dramatically... up to you of course... don't go too OTT on the Philly and/or cottage cheese will you? Both banned here on attack, can't remember re UK (Vicky?!).

Can I ask how much you gained in your week off? I can't remember what you were before... I'm up myself, as you can maybe see... so long as we keep at it, and don't give up!

Hmmm thought cottage cheese was fine on attack, I'm sure I ate loads at the start, but not philly, thats a tolerated counts as 2 tolerated items I think......

thanks ladies !!! ive not had any cottage cheese this time around im finding it ok being back on attack , i put on 6lb around and im making sure i drink plenty of water and im trying not to drink has much diet coke ,so im waiting for friday for my weigh in day so i can see how well im doing !!!!!!!!

If my memory serves me well, last time (holiday?) you lost it all very quickly, so I'm sure this will be the same.

I love cottage cheese... can't get it here - well you can but only the full fat version. Can't get Philly E-lite either.

thanks jo ,i needed a kick up the bottom and this 5 day attack is that lol !!!!

bekkie - oatbran porridge and yogurt
lunch - marinaided chicken ,sugar free jelly and maybe a yog
dinner -mince with chilli,curry powderand chilli flakes !!

snack - sugar free jelly ,crab sticks and yog !!!

hope we all have a good day !!!!!

Last edited:
Back