jet's take on a diary !!!

ah yes. the great disappearers!

I'm here, but been busy! Am off again now too:eek:.

Hope you're OK, Jet.

hi all im currently in the malcom sargent house in prestwick scotland and i was unable to get on the internet !!!

im just basicaly eating wot im served coz we are on on set meals provided by the house our suite is lovley and we ave a sea front veiw im having reiki done on wednesday at £10 not bad looking forward to that ,and the snow has started to fall fall fall lol,when we arrived on saturday there was no snow mmmm .

its also nice to be somewhere that we all fit in because we are all here for the same reason (we have lost a child ) and its also nice talking to people and meeting new people too !!

hope we are all ok !!!

hi all again ,now the internet is sorted

breakfast was 1 wetabix and milk and 2 slices of brown toast with marmalade and 2 mugs of green tea
lunch ?
dinner?
snacks im not allowed to say but im on hols !!!!!!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!

thanks jaqs has we are allin the same boat (do to say ) and at different stages with our losses we can help eachother with our breavements !!!!

Thats great. Much snow up there?

I'm sure it will help you be in the right frame of mind for getting through christmas.

Sounds like a great place to be...

I knew we'd flush you out somehow or other!!

Take care!

Sounds like a great place. Enjoy!

aww jet i hope it does help my love xxxx been to a similar thing for my brother xxxx sometimes id prefer not to talk about it though but go with my mum to support her x

hi ladies been struggling to get on the internet ,today im almost sat upon the internet box lol went to a panto yesterday was really good and funny ,we are also going bowling today and go karting (thats for jordan ),so the snow is meltng today yehhhhhhhhh and hopefully tomorrow we will get to edinbrough we are there for 2 days and finally home on sunday ,so ladies i do hope we are ok ,will be back on track on monday !!!!!

Hi Jet, glad you're ok - sounds like you are in a good place right now.
xx

HI, nice to hear from you - have FUN! Sounds like you will..

hey Jet :) glad you're ok... was worried when I heard about all the problems with the snow north of the border....

hope you're having a great time hun xxx

hey hun hope your well

Back